1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fund Raising For The Whitby RNLI

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Dec 8, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

2. THE DOLPHIN

THE DOLPHIN Rockling

Re: Fund Raising For The RNLI

Didn't relies you had set up an just giving account for the RNLI Glenn.

I am sure allot of the boating lads on here will be more than happy to donate to such a good cause.

What other fund raising events do you have in mind.

3. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Not 100% sure at the moment mate. We will do something at every site event, even if its just a raffle or domino card. Also people can use that account for anything they do through this forum.

4. THE DOLPHIN

THE DOLPHIN Rockling

I am sure there will be a big backing from the lads on here whatever the fund raising event.
    No doubt a few members will come up with some good ideas as well.

5. cod.ling1973

cod.ling1973 I will cast more than 100 yards one day :-)

Hi guys

Just an idea for fundraising :whistle:
    Ever seen im a celeb? You could have "im a fisherman get me outta here!" Im sure a few recipes could be made up for a fish tucker trial or who lasts the longest sat in fish s**t allsorts of stuff like that :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Just a thought

Tight lines

John D

6. seaurchinmick

seaurchinmick New Member

Great idea Glenn
    I have had a donation link from my site for years now we should all make an extra special effort in what way we can

Hopefully we skippers will be running the RNLI charity evening fun boat fishing comp in the summer and I urge as many skippers and anglers to take part as possible this is a real fun way to get new people involved into fishing and supporting the lifeboat's at the same time