1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

frozen peelers for sale (reduced)

Discussion in 'Sea Angling Classified Ads' started by O.B.1.COD.O.B., Aug 4, 2014.

1. O.B.1.COD.O.B.

O.B.1.COD.O.B. New Member

100 frozen peelers for sale, all fast frozen still in shells now £70
    pick up only Scarborough area

2. Charliepat

Charliepat Blenny

Re: frozen peelers for sale

WHY?..

3. Fishing24/7

Fishing24/7 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Pm'd mate

4. Fishing24/7

Fishing24/7 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I actually bought these a while ago all seems gud, gud guy to deal with the only thing that seemed od was the fact every single one were male i actually bought 150 aswell dunno if it makes a diffrence or not

5. Sadung

Sadung Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

well it's female one used for cart. And some of that cart looks nice till you use it along side people who make their own stuff I bought from Whitby washed out the bandage

6. smokey

smokey Rockling

The male shore crabs he bought will be fine, a lot of shore lads prefer them.

As for cart it don't make a shlte of difference if you use male or female crabs its the "custard" bit that looks the same as edible peeler that catches fish not orange coral that's a fact.

7. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

here here Mart! finally someone that agrees with me!

8. robq

robq Rockling

I agree too :)

Got a box of jacks a few years back when I couldn't get any hens. The cart was just yellow and brown with no orange coral at all, yet it fished just as well as the bright orange stuff :)

I think the coral catches more anglers than fish IMO

9. steven cod

steven cod Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

your so right mate,,,,,

10. smokey

smokey Rockling

The only reason people use hen crabs for cart this time of year is because boats catches are made up of probably 80% hens 20% jacks hence the hens are more numerous.

This time of year up until Christmas is when the hen crabs start filling with meat and the jacks are empty.

11. g8bvl

g8bvl Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

You still got and what size. In scarborough.
    I imagine they have gone but on the off chance my number is 07714473764

12. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Have you thrown in the towel Stane :)