1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Frozen Out

Discussion in 'Non Fishing Chat' started by lochbois, Dec 14, 2011.

1. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

especially scarborough :whistle:

2. lochbois

lochbois Guest

Seems i cant win, i read the Evening Gazette and then i get told that i should not always believe what i read in a paper.
    Now i have to watch TV and be expected to believe everything the BBC shows is fact.
    If thats entertainment then it does nothing to me to be told after the event ,"Sorry we made that one up."
    Next they will be telling me "They put a man on the Moon. :laugh:
    They being the Americans. :suspious:

3. peter catchpole

peter catchpole Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

....................... :surprise:nice 1 pete :laugh:

4. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Talk about dropping a bombshell! I've been living a lie for all these years, is nothing true anymore?!!

Seriously, you are kinda being the queen of drama. One small piece of footage was filmed in a enclosure and all of a sudden the BBC are feeding you lies! What about the rest of the footage then? The penguins jumping out of the sea for example, can't imagine the producers saying to the penguins "sorry guys, can we do that again but this time put more passion into it, the audience needs to feel you WANT to jump out. Right, take two" :crazy:

So obviously you can't watch any documentaries anymore because of the lies, so we can take out the news as well, all fictional series because obviously that's made up, Think that leaves you with Bargain Hunt. Enjoy :laugh: