1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Frequently Asked Questions

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Glenn Kilpatrick, Sep 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glenn Kilpatrick

Glenn Kilpatrick Blenny Staff Member

Frequently Asked Questions - Please Read Before Posting, this may save you a considerable amount of time.

1. For Ten Hour Boat Fishing Trips We Recommend Paul Kilpatrick On Sea Otter 2 - Ring 07748705695.

2. For Shorter Boat Fishing Trips Of 2 Hours, 4 Hours And 6 Hours, We Recommend Ken And Gina Graham On Libby - Ring 07979306155

3. Do you Sell Fishing Tackle - No

4. Do You Own A Fishing Boat - No

5. Will You Answer General Fishing Inquiries Over the Phone - No

6. Can You Help Us With Kayak Fishing Information ? Yes we can. There is a whole section dedicated to kayak fishing on our website and forums. Visit - www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk for all the links. Please do not phone As I Will Redirect You Back Here. Email May Not Get You A response. For Best Chance Of A Response Post On our Facebook Page Or In Our Fishing Forum.

7. Can You Help Us With Boat Fishing Information ? Yes we can. There is a whole section dedicated to Boat Fishing On Our Website And Forums. Visit - www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk for all the links. Please do not phone As I Will Redirect You Back Here. Email May Not Get You A response. For Best Chance Of A Response Post On our Facebook Page Or In Our Fishing Forum.

8. Can You Help Us With Shore Fishing Information ? Yes we can. There is a whole section dedicated to Shore-Fishing On Our Website And Forums. Visit - www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk for all the links. Please do not phone As I Will Redirect You Back Here. Email May Not Get You A response. For Best Chance Of A Response Post On our Facebook Page Or In Our Fishing Forum.

9. Can You Help Us With Rock Fishing Information ? Yes we can. There is a whole section dedicated to Rock Fishing On Our Website And Forums. Visit - www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk for all the links. Please do not phone As I Will Redirect You Back Here. Email May Not Get You A response. For Best Chance Of A Response Post On our Facebook Page Or In Our Fishing Forum.

10. Can You Help Us With Information About Fishing Marks ? Yes we can. There is a whole section dedicated to Fishing Marks On Our Website And Forums. Visit - www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk for all the links. Please do not phone As I Will Redirect You Back Here. Email May Not Get You A response. For Best Chance Of A Response Post On our Facebook Page Or In Our Fishing Forum.

11. Do You Recommend Other Fishing - Only The Ones Mentioned Above.

12. Can You Take Bookings for Fishing Boats - No, please use the phone Numbers Mentioned Above.

13. Can I ask A Question ?? Yes Please do. Our website Forum Members Would Love To hear from You. The link can be found on our website at www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk Or you can ask on our Facebook Page.

14. Will You Answer Private Messages on facebook About Fishing. Without wanting to sound rude the answer is No. I ignore private messages from anyone other than people I know. If you have fishing related questions please post them on our Facebook Page or on our website forums.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.