1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

If anyone has any problems logging in or using the forum can they post here saying what the problem is and giving any error messages etc.

Cheers - Glenn

2. cod rod kev

cod rod kev New Member

tryed logging on at 2am glenn and the site said it was under maintenance ! all seems fine now though !

3. ian 07

ian 07 Guest

glenn i couldnt get on with out typing www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk
    cheers ian

4. SAGE

SAGE always trying...... some say very trying !!!!!

some of the avatars seem to be missing and the layout is slightly different due to this, otherwise logging on is still the same for me,

5. Steve

Steve Rockling

yes . its just taken me ten minutes to log on. kept saying internet cannot find server

6. Baramundi Bob

Cheers lads. If you keep having problems please keep reporting them here along with any error messages you get.

Should be back to normal some time

7. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

avatars missing and some of the banner photos plus also log on lengthy

8. Baramundi Bob

Hi Dave,

You mean you cant see your avatar Dave ?? will you also let me know which banners are missing. Could you take a screen shot of what you see and post it up please ??

Cheers - Glenn

9. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

my avatar is there so are all other animated/cartoon ones but the pics at the forum sections are missing,some if not all photo avatars and some graphic ones like your Leeds emblem.

10. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Also emoticons missing.

this is the forum page with the side pics missing.

[​IMG]

11. Baramundi Bob

Thanks Dave,

You should be able to see those now. Ill work on the other pictures. Can you let me know if you see anything else. Thanks for your help

12. Gas_mantle

Gas_mantle Guest

I tried about 1am this morning, when I visited I was asked to log in (although I have the settings to log me in automatically when I visit).

On entering my user name and password I was told they were invalid.

At the mo the smiley icons and avatars are replaced with boxes showing a red cross, otherwise all seems ok.

13. Baramundi Bob

Smileys and avatars should be back now. I just need to edit the quick reply box to get that working.

If you see anything else missing please shout up.

14. Gas_mantle

Gas_mantle Guest

Yep everything seems to be working ok now :yes:

15. wildcard

wildcard Guest

The odd avatar is still not working. Think shadrap's is a pic of himself which maybe in gif format and not jpg ?

[​IMG]

And a couple of smileys are missing;

[​IMG]

wildcard

16. leatherbob

leatherbob New Member

i had the same thing yesterday and to day when logging in,it said,An error has occurred!
    The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.there were icons instead of pictures,when looking for posts from other members on diferent categories.

17. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

When I tried to log onto site yesterday I was redirected to whitby sea fishing site.
    Eventually tried to google the site and was then informed site was down for maintenance.