1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Stickers

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by carpyken, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Gas_mantle

Gas_mantle Guest

Ken, do they come with a money back guarantee if I don't catch more fish ? :evil:

2. THE DOLPHIN

THE DOLPHIN Rockling

hi new on here i would like sticker for boat window so it would be able to stick on inside. My boats in whitby whent out in boat yesterday wasted how much diesel dident catch anything tryed several spots alot of other boats out hope someone got some fish anyway will keep trying id thought about all the fresh water from snow melting mite have made a diference. Good forum keep up good work cheers chris THE DOLPHIN

3. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

got my sticker today, box looks posh now :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

4. carpyken

carpyken New Member

I've just ordered 50 of the car type, ie sticky on the face so you can put them on the inside of glass.

Will try and distribute them by weekend or you can order them directly from me

ken

5. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

do you know if they are in the whitby shops ken, thanks

6. carpyken

carpyken New Member

I gave Glenn 40 to distribute last friday, think he looking in putting them into Whitby Angling Supplies so give him a nudge mate :wink: :happy:

7. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Do you do a stealth colour for a kayak Ken or will they all be tangoed? :cheesy:

8. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Sorry guys, just been up to my neck in it at the moment. Too much fishing of late means Im behind on all my other tasks. Ill get in to see Martin at WHitby in the next few days.

9. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

You have pm Ken.

10. Jem

Jem Blenny

these the same price Ken? if so i'll take 2 please, :cheesy:

11. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Hiya mate, yes they will be the same price.

How about a little competition :cheesy: :cheesy:

Pictures of a forum sticker ( be it on a car or fishing box) at the furthest away locations from Whitby.... UK or abroad :cheesy: ( a bit of the landscape in the pic please)

Will run it for a few weeks or maybe months, I'll see - my word is final :cheesy:

Winner gets a £30 gift voucher for any fishing tackle shop of your choice...

Just a bit of fun :cheesy:

12. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Whilst fishing one of the busier distant cod marks we managed to get a shot of the forum bill board advert...does that count ?

[​IMG]

13. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

had a little ride out to whitby to pick up my sticker , on the way back i decided to do a spot of offroading and ended up right at the end of kettleness cliff so I took this..

[​IMG]

14. CBass

CBass New Member

I win, I win !!!!!! Beat that...

[​IMG]

15. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

:laugh: :laugh:

16. carpyken

carpyken New Member

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'll be scrutonising images for fakes :suspious: :suspious: :cheesy:

17. CBass

CBass New Member

I hope this is not a question as to the provenance of my Saturn V rocket :whistle:

It was a gift from my late grandfather, I have never been so hurt :hurt: :hurt: :laugh:

18. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

LOVELY CAR I HAVE ONE OF THOSE IN SILVER :yes: :yes:

19. Ringer

Ringer Rockling

It's different to yours Harry.the alarm isn't going off and waking everybody up :surprise: :laugh: :laugh:

20. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Given Glenn a big pile of the inside type stickers, I'm sure he will get them into Whitby Angling soon :wink: :happy:

I've got some here too so you welcome to send me a cheque or whatever and i'll post them out ( see further up the thread) Will swap for cart too :embarrass: :cheesy: