1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Stickers

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by carpyken, Dec 5, 2008.

1. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Following on from this thread:

http://www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/forum/north-east-coast-fishing/forum-fishing-box-and-vehicle-sticker/80/

Ok guys, I have a hundred to distribute for now and more as we need them, I'm going to try and get them into tackle shops in Whitby (Glenns sorting this one for us) , Scarborough and Bridlington by the weekend, details to follow.

Price for them is £2 each, I'm personally making nothing on them and any profit will go directly into the forum hosting fund.

For those who cannot get to one of the coastal tackle shops I will distribute them directly from our workshop in Hull, you can collect in person ( please pm me 1st just to make sure I'm on site) or send a cheque/ postal order etc plus a self addressed stamped envelope ( or an extra 50p to cover p&p - for as many as you like) to....

Hull Tool Repair
    Eagle Business Centre
    Cleveland Street
    HULL
    HU8 7AU

Please dont forget to enclose your name and address.

You can also pay by paypal, you can find our account by searching for ..

oliverhtr@oliverhtr.karoo.co.uk

Again PM me with your details after you've made payment

I will update this thread to let you know when they are in the tackle shops

Ken

[​IMG]

2. Ringer

Ringer Rockling

Are the stickers just sticky on the back ken or have you had some made up that will go inside car windows?

3. carpyken

carpyken New Member

No just on the back mate but if there is enough call I can get them made to they go on the inside of glass too

Ken

4. sarge

sarge Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Im sure most members wih a car will want one. So i'll start the ball rolling,a couple for me please

5. Gas_mantle

Gas_mantle Guest

I'll be buying a couple of these and if it helps you gauge the support for the car stickers I'd be interested in 2 of those also.

Just a thought but if these are a success (and it seems they will be) is there any scope for making a material sew on version to go on tackle holdalls / rucksacks etc ?

6. trickie999

trickie999 New Member

Just sent for my sticker cant wait to get it in my car

7. Jem

Jem Blenny

paid via paypal for 2 :cheesy: it'll be great to pull up somewhere and instantly see all fellow forum anglers cars, then its just a case of seeing who's who :cool:

8. oddjob

oddjob Blenny

which shop in scarborough is getting em??

cheers
    steve

9. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Trickie and Gem, yours are on their way :wink:

Not sure Steve, I'm going to try and run up this afty, probably Bills if I can sweet talk him :wink:

Ken

10. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

is it only forum members that can buy the stickers??

will they be in scarborough on Monday at bills??

thanks john

PS thanks for all the hard work ken :yes:

11. carpyken

carpyken New Member

I suppose anyone can buy them mate but not sure whay someone would want to support something they are not a member of - get em to sign up Ducky :wink: :happy: Goin to try and get to Bills this afty, Ken

12. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

thanks ken will pop down later about 3pm. thanks ken.

tight lines

13. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

I dont think I'll be getting one this time around as I dont have a seat box or anything like that to stick it on. If you do get enough interest for a car sticker type I'll deffo have one Ken.

14. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Ok Ducky, I should be in Scarboro by then, matty they look fine stook to the outside of your rear glass but ye will look at getting some internal ones done when we've flogged some of these

Ken

15. trickie999

trickie999 New Member

JUst use some fablion for now ( spelt somthimg like that lol )

16. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

aye ok Ken, I'll have one mate thanks

17. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

Ill get one from whitby tackle shop if you get them in there ken :happy:

Cheers

Dan

(2000th post :whistle: )

18. Ringer

Ringer Rockling

1000 of them lol's and :laugh: :laugh:

PS forgot to tell you gadget its £1 per post payable to the moderators. LOL :laugh:

19. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

:laugh: :surprise::

20. carpyken

carpyken New Member

They are now in Whitby with Glenn, Bills in Scarboro and North Bay Angling, Brid.
    Ken