1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

****FORUM MATCH UPDATE !!!!!*****

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Jellyworm, Jul 12, 2008.

1. Mick Dunn

Mick Dunn Blenny

Sorry lads i,m on nights.

Mick.

2. Steve

Steve Rockling

can we compile a full list of those fishing in one posting so we can see who's going

3. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Yes Steve I ll do that nearer the weekend just wanted a ball park figure of numbers so i had an idea of numbers for tape measures and recording cards and pens....so we can all record the vast numbers of fish we ll be catching :wink:

4. ted_stickle

ted_stickle Blenny

I'll be there.

5. fire1160

fire1160 New Member

jelly i carnt make it m8 blumming shifts mark me down for the future ones that way ill book em off and now to rub salt in my woumbs ive just noticed some bait in my freezer well anoyed :cry: :angry: :cry: :vomit:

6. woody

woody New Member

deffo off dave cant wait :cheesy:

7. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Will be good to finally meet you Woody, and if your coarse match angling is anything to go by my money is on you :wink:

8. bucko

bucko Guest

Can't make this one due to some work commitments that I was trying to shirk but best of luck lads and I'm sure it'll be a cracking day out with some jaw dropping fish (hopefully)!

9. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Ok lads those who are attending....I ve got size/record sheets sorted and pens for everyone to record all the fish.I also have 8 tape measures but really could do with a few of you to bring along a metric tape measure of some description as well.

We should have a turn out of around 20 of us so a good day hopefully. :happy:

10. robq

robq Rockling

bring big ones lads just in case the hounds are in !! I.E. 60cm + :surprise: :surprise:

11. Steve

Steve Rockling

will an 8m do

12. robq

robq Rockling

depends on wether a pod of minke whales drops in Steve :surprise: :surprise:

13. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Remember to pack lots of ???? for bait...they are the business.....lol :wink: :wink:

14. ted_stickle

ted_stickle Blenny

Could you possibly spare a jar of those crystals Dave? :crazy:

15. robq

robq Rockling

lamprey for the tope !! :wink: :wink:

16. woody

woody New Member

ha ha my money is on wayne aka shammy im sure he has kissed the blearny stone lol :wink:

17. Steve

Steve Rockling

will dead earthworms do for bait jelly

18. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

:wink: :wink: :canadian: :laugh:

19. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

Sorry stuck in Angola so cant make it, maybe next time.
    Best of luck to all who make it should be a cracking day out.
    Tight lines to all.

20. Acko

Acko Rockling

I only heard about this Comp Yesterday I havent been online much recently (Busy Busy Busy)
    Im coming along tmorra Cant wait to hopefully catch a new species Thorny or Smoothound etc...
    Fingers Crossed
    See you there
    Acko