1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Match on Sunday *CHANGES*

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Supersonic, Feb 2, 2010.

1. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi Harry if you need out bait wise give me a p/m and ill bring what i have got go now as mick is picking us up will read message when we get home later tightlines Alain

2. captain cod eye

captain cod eye Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

There's your chance harry fleece that southern retarded cabbage willievercatchafishandseeitbend (willy bendit) for all you can

3. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi Crapped in cods eye just be carefull or ill poke you in the eye with a burning stick im looking after your team member so he will see the light and move down south were the winning team is based no dought you lot was shaking when harry asked for a few squid its squids he wants not £££££ quids Ha Ha and the only cr bs you lot know about is what you get on a nightout upt north tightlines Alain squid now in demestos thawing out

4. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

Alain sod them there all the same family.

5. BOOMSTICK

BOOMSTICK Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Itr alrite harry iv got loads of squid but not quids lol

6. BOOMSTICK

BOOMSTICK Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

If i relised deadlylookingtroutsnifer was so dangerous at castin i would of brought my body armour and helmet from work

7. graydays

graydays Codling - the spawn of two different fish?

Anybody tell me where the parking is for Hornsea south and if it's free? Usually use morrow avenue for north but don't want to walk half a mile to sth beach.

8. captain cod eye

Alrite southern poo sniffer's here's your last chance of glory b4 tomorrow ? ? ? ? ? So ! Does any of you southern donkey's want a few last words of wisdom b4 the we teach you all how to blank. ?

9. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

Not from you lot. I can blank on my own thanks twice a day sometimes.

10. THE DOLPHIN

THE DOLPHIN Rockling

Have a good day lads tomorrow sounds like you are all going to have a right laugh.
    May the best Winn Tightline all tomorrow Chris

11. Supersonic

Supersonic Whitby Bass Club

Park at the marine pub mate

12. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi gaydays you can park anywhere what you have to be carefull of is not to park anywhere deadlylookingfisheadipstick is fishing cos this kid is mustard at casting Ive seen him smash car widows 300 yards down the road to the left right and behind the safest place for your car would be 35yards in front of him he as never cast more than 30 yards straight out he once cast a 6oz lead 400 yards to the left the lead ricochet and hit a cat up the ring peace Ive never seen a cat or lead move so fast in all my life we never found the lead or the cat he also cracked off once and the lead went straight through a car door and out the other side but that was only 300 yards away some caster is our rich tightlines Alain

13. Ian Alexander

Ian Alexander Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hello, just a quick post to wish you all good luck tomorrow......I hope it's a good day.
    Regards Ian

14. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Well i am up and ready ,couldnt sleep in case i slepy in :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: no doubt i will be asleep by 12 noon :tired: :tired: so if you see me fall off my box give me a nudge please, :wink:

15. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

Morning harry. Lol. I was the same. Waking every ten mins or so. So make sure you have the pro plus. I will send little luke to come and give you a cuddle. Lol.
    Good luck today lads. May the best daft sod win.

16. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

Hope you all have a belting day out lads,by the sound of it its gonna be a cracking day and a good laugh.

17. deadlyfish

deadlyfish Guest

May the lunacy, silliness and general daftness begin. See you all at the seaside when you get off the window licker bus. As a last word of warning to all travelling to these unknown climes, it can get rather heated on the Costa Del Hornsea :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Good luck & duck !!!!!!!

18. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

Lol.
    You lot will be coming in a cattle wagon then.

19. captain cod eye

Alrite you southern nob jockey's team north is now en route to the venue where getting there a little early to set up a few traps dig up a few holes and tie some rope across the groynes where your fishing ! Where all ok we can't cast that far.

20. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi All im waiting for deadly to come and pick me up i had a great night out at Mick Websters plenty of food and drink (All Free) my rods are ready and im ready so to one and All good luck tightlines Alain