1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Match on Sunday *CHANGES*

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Supersonic, Feb 2, 2010.

1. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi Harry whats the differance other than colour not unless the polecat dances in the local pub on a week end upt north see you sunday tightlines Alain

2. captain cod eye

captain cod eye Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hey sillywillybenditcantgetabendinit. ? Yeah i'm looking for something a bit slower than the 7ht i've got its paired with a 8ft 1inch metal tube with wash's welded on...... I'm doing ok with it now i'm hitting about 35 40yards but. ! Our lass has just got me a new rod and i need a reel for it now ? She has bought a new washing line prop that means i can have the old 1 ? Great its telescopik so goes in the car ! As i say i just need a slower reel.....? P.s. When i get the reel of ya. Could borrow some jubilee clips of ya too..... Thanx wayne.

3. derm

derm Blenny

Hoping to make it tomorrow, not a 100% yet though...

Derm.

4. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi Cr ped in a cods eye it might be better if i left the reel fitted to the rod its on (daiwa AWB 129) then you can't go wrong ( you must remember the reel sits at the bottom of the rod) should hate for you to make yourself look a numpty ( again) think Harry's bringing a ferret or two so you don't feel lonely you could bring your buckets and spades and have a day at the seaside have you lot seen sand before ( hope no one brings longdogs ) or it might turn out to be a hair coursing day ( we could beat you at that as well) but like i said no exchanges wether it be wife's partners girlfriends next door nabours wife boyfriends? just bring the money ( i can Evan leave the line hooks lead and a fish on the outfit for you) tightlines Alain

5. Mark Gelder

Mark Gelder Rockling

Well done Kev, hope you have a great day....................

6. DiscoMick

DiscoMick Eat Fishing, Sleep Fishing, Drink BEER

Good luck to everyone tomorrow,would have loved to join you nutters at the battle of Hornsea ,but my gaffer's tighter than a camels arse in a sand storm!Hope there's plenty of fish caught by everyone.......and no dreaded red weed!Let battle commence.

7. Supersonic

Supersonic Whitby Bass Club

Shame you can't make it lads :yes:

Just to confirm though it's definately HORNSEA we're fishing at!! :happy:

8. deadlyfish

deadlyfish Guest

Just to confirm to the northern lads this is a day of fishing please don't get any ideas about it being some weird day of animal sex just because we have mentioned groynes. :no: :no: A groyne is a beach feature that you rock hoppers will be blissfully unaware of. :educated: :educated: To give you some help the best technique for being able to fish deeper water is to work your way down the tide standing on the groyne posts. :laugh: :laugh: Once you get to the bottom of the tide you stay on your groyne furthest into the sea, the flood comes through the water depth increases and we will wave to you as we head off with the winnings to the pub :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

9. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

hey up lads that map has dissapearedfrom my posts ,can you post the post code again Kev :surprise:

10. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Found it ,deifferent thread :embarrass:

11. metal micky

metal micky Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

hey deadlydoesdogfish you just watch that lamp posts

you just be aware that the northern boys are f**K you all over on your own ground

12. Supersonic

Supersonic Whitby Bass Club

:laugh: nice one Harry

13. god ov all cod

god ov all cod Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

i was gonna bring my velcro suit 2 but sin as tho theres no sheep i carnt but u southernerswant 2 keep away from me wen i get the cod cause i dont want u cod heads shaggin my fish smallwillycarntbendit :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

14. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi deadlylookingfisheadipstick Rich don't let these northan numptys get at you Ive notified the Yorkshire police who are going to keep a eye on the this band of sheep worriers the last thing we need is this lot rogering our sheep on the way down to hornsea theres Harrycatchnocod who's bringing 1 ferret 1 polecat and a old zipplex catch**kall rod ill repeat that time CHINA LES got his hand fast in the levelwind that will make his ribs hurt all day then theres cr ped in a cods eye who's buying a reel off me Ive filled that with super glue so that should see him scratching his head all day trying to find out whats wrong with it then theres broomdipstick the class1 driver sheep Rustler/maniac who's driving a clapped out chipped up old seat Leon there must be another one that walks in front with a red flag warning other road users theres a car full of northan numptys on tour 15 hours to go then battle will commence tightlines Alain

15. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

Them lot up north know how to do nothing, but the thing is they can do it better than any one else.

16. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi Duckster don't wind then up or ill have to pick you up at 6am mental micky is giving deadly some stick just now bet he shuts the f ck up if hes fishing next to deadly he ll be spending all day tied up in miles of line I'm bringing 14 reels so rich wont run out of line mental micky will look like he s had a punch up with spider man by 3 .00 o'clock should be a good day 4 or 5 northan monkeys 1 ferret 1 polecat no doubt one will bring a pigeon or two i been told that up north thay use blow up sheep instead of dolls nowt with a pulse is safe up there on a weekend nightout weather it be human or beast its in for a rogering tightlines Alain

17. captain cod eye

captain cod eye Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Your alrite chaps its a good job on1 is bringing the dog cat mouse rat hamster otherwise them southerns wouldn't be fishing they'd be going through them like sweeties willy bendit does the rat. Deadly does the hamster. Jellyworm does the mouse. Supersonic does the cat. And ducky does the dog. Then after 10 minutes you can all swap round. So it looks like this. ! Rat does willy . The hamster does deadly. Mouse does jelly. Cat does supersonic and dog does ducky. . . . What a sight 5 bloke's on all 4's getting shafted by animals.

18. deadlyfish

deadlyfish Guest

it's a good job this match is being during the councils "winter season" as the beach at hornsea tomorrow will be littered with animals :laugh: :laugh:

19. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Well i got the seat box packed, reels leads rigs ,cameras,anyone got a match measure :whistle: i got a tape measure just in case , bloody squid thawed out the freezer went ti**s up yesterday,runnydown thawed out as well ,its that wilywonthebendits fault ,im sure he sabotaged my freezer the other week when he visited :suspious: crab all knackered and cart, some moneys worth gone for a burton :angry: me thinks the dirty tricks have started allready team north, going for the jugular trying to ko the captain ,so troops rally round i need a couple of squid :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: marine type not cash type :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

20. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

I am already. As well harry. Are the rest of you lot for scotland still nicking the rest of your gear.