1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Match on Sunday *CHANGES*

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Supersonic, Feb 2, 2010.

1. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

Er mr seabass i dont need a wagon cos i am not bring many pies. And i am not as big as all that. Really. But some of them lot up there may need it for there big heads.

2. Supersonic

Supersonic Whitby Bass Club

Lol everyone gone from slagging each other off to rinsing Ducky.

I'll stick up for you mate, as long as you promise not to nick my sarnies out my box when I'm not looking :laugh:

3. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

Kev its water off a ducks back.
    They know i am fishing and going to win so just trying to put me off.
    Kev make it ham sandwiches please. Lol. Oh and a pie.

4. Supersonic

Supersonic Whitby Bass Club

5. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

I dont mind kev, if thats all they have up there in the north.

6. frank avey

frank avey Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

good luck everyone on sunday ,i mean southern team ,seems a good response to the match ,says a lot for aidy. frank.

7. captain cod eye

captain cod eye Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

All you southerners are pu$$y's. . . . . I think your all sh1tting Yourself's you can't accept it that us townie's are guna do you all over in your own back yard. Things have got that bad you've been and got reserves. . . ? Which in our eye's isn't that bad ? ? ? ? ?. A few more cabbage's to join the sprout's..... us 4 townie's are guna do the north proud on sunday fishing against half of yorkshire. WE SHALL NOT BE BEAT. . . . . . .

8. captain cod eye

All you southerners are pu$$y's. . . . . I think your all sh1tting Yourself's you can't accept it that us townie's are guna do you all over in your own back yard. Things have got that bad you've been and got reserves. . . ? Which in our eye's isn't that bad ? ? ? ? ?. A few more cabbage's to join the sprout's..... us 4 townie's are guna do the north proud on sunday fishing against half of yorkshire. WE SHALL NOT BE BEAT. . . . . . .

9. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Is there an echo in here ?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

10. seabass

seabass Blenny

He just likes to be herd.......lol

11. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Have a good day out lads. I hope a few fish turn up for you.

12. BOOMSTICK

BOOMSTICK Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Your not wrong chris but he is right lol

13. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

Are you allowed to use a lead canon?

14. captain cod eye

Its this bloody phone its got a mind of its own. Sometimes it doesn't post at all.lol

15. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi Cr ped in a cods eye your phones like the rest of you lot up there f king useless what a shower wont be long know tightlines Alain

16. captain cod eye

Don't worry about it sillywillybenditcantgetabendinit your time will come ? Sunday. ! Getting your ass's kicked by townie's

17. deadlyfish

deadlyfish Guest

Sunday seems to of got lots of enthusiasm going which i think we all agree is good news. :yes: :yes: No harm at all in friendly competition which seems to of split down to a northern bunch being led by a an experienced rock hopper :whistle: :wink:, a southern bunch being led by an inexperienced willyheeveradmititwillneverbend :laugh: :laugh: and a bunch from somewhere inbetween who seem to be being led by a dedicated pie eater :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Supersonic could you post up the meeting location and poss a little map to help out our northern crew who will be suffering from excess oxygen exposure coming away from the smoke up there in hillbilly land :laugh: :laugh: i will bring my banjo so they will feel more at home :laugh: :laugh:

18. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi Cr ped in a cods eye are you sure you want to buy this mag elite (could be a bit sophisticated) for you Northerner's you have to push the spool release button to cast i would hate to sell you something that baffles you you might like to stick with your bamboo cane (rod) string and pin in the right hands these reels can cast 250 yards + (ask Deadlylookingfisheadipstick) ABU Mag Elites were never made to cast 20 yards into rock pools and drag a cod from his home along with 6 ton of weed bit like a Ferrari and a truck but your cash is just as good as mine so if you think you can use it then you can buy it after the match ( ill not hold my breath on you paying for it with your winnings ) you do know which end of the rod it fits it fits the northan end (the THICK end) and you don't need to drill holes through the rod and and fasten it on with nuts and bolts you use reel coasters (easily bought from tackle shops in the south) but you might have trouble up north as no one as seen them yet see you sunday with your cash ( no washers fridges TV video DVD players football boots baseball bats snooker cues or bits off cars boats trucks bikes prams or out else will be taken in exchange tightlines hope you do well but its a long walk back upt north with your tails hung low Alain

19. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

Note to all as there is a chance of war braking out. Ping pong ball leads, and corks on all hooks. Thank you

20. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

What about ferrets,or pole cats , :whistle: