1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Match on Sunday *CHANGES*

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Supersonic, Feb 2, 2010.

1. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

Kevin. Thats not on. Hope your saying for the food mate.

2. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

2 Questions

Is it a pegged affair? And can I release whatever I catch into my bag?

3. deadlyfish

deadlyfish Guest

For reasons only known to the Health and safety executive I will be fishing from Tunstall to reduce the risk of lead injuries :laugh: :laugh: As for keeping the catch - you first have to catch summit worth keeping :yes: :yes:

4. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

Well i am taking my 10lb cod home iain

5. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

With light nth eastely forecast for Sunday might just throw a few surprises out.......the last few club matches hardly any codlings weighed in but last bit of northerly sea some came from the match stretch.....mind you seeing as it is the all important 'length' that matters...a dozen small dabs will do me .....will equal the length of about a 20lb cod and there haven t been many of them off Hornsea beach..........for a long long time anyway .. :evil:.......

Come on you Scarborugh codknockers...time to see if you are versatile anglers or one trick ponies !! :wink: :wink: :wink:...............But remember distance isn 't needed :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

6. fazbats

fazbats Blenny

I hope distance isn't needed Jelly as I can only chuck it 20 yards on a good day with a strong tail wind :cry: :cry:

7. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

I would say northerners boundry is up to whitby ,so any one south of whitby is in the southern section, i would like to proclaim myself as northern captain, :whistle: if thats ok ,Well nobody else wants it , so team go get em :evil: :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

8. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Nah....not having that H.......us Holderness boys with the 'middle-earther's'...............no way....couldn 't cope with all their high six's if they catch a fish....plus a team of relatives fishing together....! :evil: :evil: :evil:!

9. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

Scarborough team.
    Iain sellers
    Mick chadwick
    Steve io
    Ramrod
    Me
    And a few others. So you lads ready. ;)

10. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

It was looking like a good team......till the end.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

11. render

render New Member

Im hoping to make it too as long as i can get out digging on saturday. Not fished since the hornsea match before christmas, about time i got out again!

12. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Nice one Ian,,,,another to the southerners artillary. :laugh:

13. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

Mr worm. We will see. All been well i can round up some others.
    Just to make sure that we win. You never know who i may find, could even be bob if he is back from his holidays. Or it could just be me all by my sen. But if it is it will mean one thing, mere pies for me. Hehe.

14. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Funny how this individuals match has been turned into a tribal match......who started it off as a team event ?.......guess someone who was thinking they would be blanking so wanted the team to fish for them i reckon.....lol....we'll see :cheesy: :cheesy: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

15. frank avey

frank avey Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

i,m from leeds ,first time i,ve been called a southerner,should have invited some proper southerners up i,m sure we,d all like to beat them . hardhats ready to go just remember to duck . frank

16. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

I am not bothered which teams as long i win the match

17. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

My casting style will be halfbloodloopdoubletuckandbracesforwardrollwithpike should put it right on there noses you lot can cast to the horizon :whistle: you know you wont be able to control you selves :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: and dont forget your 12/0 oshaunghnasy,s, :whistle:

18. seabass

seabass Blenny

Hi Ducky, think boomstick might be a bit overloaded
    but don,t worry if you pm me your address post code
    and mobi number i can pick you up. Chris.

19. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

Thanks chris i am sorted now. I put a post on. But thank you for the offer. John

20. seabass

seabass Blenny

Hi captain cod , if for any reason you are strugling
    with ducky to give him a lift get in touch with me
    can always come in 7.5 toner and hi ab to lift him in lol.
    p.s did you get my pm last night. Chris.