1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Match on Sunday *CHANGES*

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Supersonic, Feb 2, 2010.

1. deadlyfish

deadlyfish Guest

whoever said the north/south divide was gone was lying!!! On sunday the 7th feb 2010 it is official that the northern flat cap wearing, pie eating, beer swilling, whippet racing sheep worryers are taking on the southern shandy drinking, french loving, financial crippling, camp clothes wearing southerners! As a token member of the southern crew with roots in the northern camp it will be a pleasure to stand on a windswept, sun - baked beach underneath the palm trees in my 6 inch heels sporting a boob tube and hot pants chucking a lead into murky waters and enjoying exaggerating all measurements ten fold to ensure fair play and a victory for the southern contingent :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    If the northern crew bring that plank robson green with them the southern crew will have no choice but to bring back to life the old age practiced technique of "dunking to death" :laugh: :laugh:

2. captain cod eye

captain cod eye Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Looks like us northern lads have got this in the hat b4 we even turn up. Typical southerner all mouth all skirt no action

3. deadlyfish

deadlyfish Guest

So it looks like the demented northern team are sporting four retards with the southern puffs sporting a team of three including myself (deadlycastingleadlobbingcodnobbler), inhisdreamshegetsabendinit and a bluespikeyhairedfastmoving supersonic so the big question is which way is jellyworm swinging??? :laugh: :laugh:

4. captain cod eye

We'll be showing you southern boys on sunday what retards look like ! We'll have our hard hats on why you'll all have ya tu tu's and stockings on ? ? ? ? ? ? Who'll look the retards then ? ? I'm Sayin no more. . . . On the other hand you all mite get lucky and catch a welly or a shopping trolley.. . . . Your fishing days will be numbered once we come we saw we conquered.

5. BOOMSTICK

BOOMSTICK Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Its alrite wayne i have a secret weapon its called C4 he he

6. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Jelly will be swinging backwards :wink: :wink:...........hope you northern numpties know what you are taking on here.......make sure you ve all got your super stiff rods for that rock hopping macho image, no tripod and don t forget your studded flip flops in case the boat slip is wet.
    Ducky you need to be drawing a peg near 'clock tower'........it's the closest to the chippy !

Eels have been showing near the pipe as well.......blind ones though !

Seriously a big tip for you northern handicappers, besides aim for the wet stuff.......bring plenty of flithers with you top holderness bait.....had a walk along the match stretch today.......nice steep beach...........lets just hope you all get your tictacs right on the day........up the southern scratchers !!

7. god ov all cod

god ov all cod Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

cum on boys you no who will win this comp ........................................................... me and our lads maby we are sheep shagging farm yacking monster cod catching northerners but are we gonna beat u beach buming sand scrating small flati catching southern cod heads ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssssssssss says churchil and for me god ov all well im gonna dig u all a hole so when i win u can all sit in it and cry deadlycastingleadlobbingcodnobbler and inhisdreamshegetsabendinit watch out the northerners are about :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

8. captain cod eye

Scotty whats c4 for ? To blow them up ? Or to blow our fish out the water.

9. metal micky

metal micky Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

this cod eye bloke seems to be doing a lot of spouting.he's going nowhere,i've stopped his pocket money.

10. captain cod eye

Father (metal micky) its a gentlemans days fishing and piss take out of southern fairy's. Not a pensioners day out.

11. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

Well which ever team i am on? Is going to win as i am going to smash the other teams reels up.
    Oh and worm its pies i like not chips. And pies from a chip shop are no good.

12. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

Is there any one going to give me a lift please. Come on. Thanks. John

13. BOOMSTICK

BOOMSTICK Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

thats the southern spirit leave a man stranded. its alright ducky us northeners will take you under our wing if your own cant be bothered lol.

should be a good day looking forward to winning

14. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

Well thank you. As you say my team seem to a bunch of .... Lol.
    Will give you a call saturday dinner time mate to sort out where to meet, ect. Thanks

15. 1LASTCAST

1LASTCAST Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Oy!! northern no-brainers :clown:,remember to fetch your elastic tape measures cos your gonna need em!! no sheep or wippets allowed and no hiding flatties in your flat caps,lets have non of them shenanigans,we all know whos gonna win anyway :yes:,if its length, we are targeting the blind eels for maximum points and strongly advise you to do the same if you think youve got a chance, up the southern scratchnackers!!!
    ......................................................................let battle comence !!..................................................................................

16. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

Right girls. You can now stop talking out your star fish. As i have got a lift. Thanks boomstick for the offer. Oh and trying to get some more local lads from scarborough to fish. No one thats any good. Lol.

17. graydays

graydays Codling - the spawn of two different fish?

Just thought I'd ask without gettin strung up, where exactly is the north south line divide? It's just in case I can get away from her indoors and get to fish Sunday. I don't want to be on the wrong side and end up being cast in as bait :surprise:

18. deadlyfish

deadlyfish Guest

I believe that heishopinghegetsabendinit defined the N/S boundary as Pickering ish!
    Here is to hoping we get mother nature on our side to enjoy this match and the banter that is bound to go with it.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

19. mick webster

mick webster Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

William Bendit has yet to get to this match on Sunday, hes' having a barby at my house Saturday night and i seem to remember the last time i cooked for him he was riveted to the toilet seat for two days, however the premise that JELLY will be swinging the other way may force him into it, good luck Jelly!

20. Supersonic

Supersonic Whitby Bass Club

Well I can really say this is the first time I've been called a southerner!

Oh and supersonic has got nothing to do with the f*cking blue hedgehog either :laugh:

I was gonna ask the pub to put some food on but after realising ducky might get back there first after tiring of catching nowt, I decided against it!