1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Match on Sunday *CHANGES*

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Supersonic, Feb 2, 2010.

1. god ov all cod

god ov all cod Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

hey BENTSTICK i will share my winings with u us northen boys will show them how we can fish................................. well i will anyway lmao dont no about the rest ov you will be gud 2 get a photto ov every1 on the beach and send it 2 the paper and tell them 2 put a headline ov escaped retards :crazy: on beach trying 2 cast hahahahahaha willybendit YES hes bent it ops snap there gos his rod captian birds eye hes hooked into sumthing and it big or its just a seagull lol :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

2. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

Can any one help please. I can fish the match if i can get there. I live in scarborough and need a lift there and back. If any one can help pm me please. Thanks

3. BOOMSTICK

BOOMSTICK Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Just remember lads no need for waders or water proofs just traky bottoms, t-shirts and socks will be sufficent

4. god ov all cod

god ov all cod Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

lol whys that like lol for the long jog back you meen lol

5. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

The match format ....is it the same as the last forum catch and release any size counts total length totted up ?

6. Supersonic

Supersonic Whitby Bass Club

Yes Dave it is.

Ducky Captain cod eye said he's got tqo car space spare a few posts back on the last page... dunno where he's coming from but maybe you could jump in with him

7. BOOMSTICK

Alrite captain cod eyes getin a lift off me harry the cod and god of all cod has claimed the other seats other wise id of picked you up ducky

8. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

Thanks lads. Come on i am not taking many pies so dont need that much room. Lol.

9. BOOMSTICK

I cud try and squeeze you in the middle if you cant get there ducky just meens you will have the rods in your face lol

10. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

Thanks mate. If there iS on other way that would be great. Thank you.

11. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi Crapped in a cods eye yes bring the wire netting then we can fence off a peg for deadlylookingfisheadipstick we will be safe then to go about our business i think the cut off point is Pickering so i will come under south you lot will be known as (who hung the monkey cod squad) we Southerners will be known as jelly baby's cod squad hope this clears the team names up for the local news papers who are sending the local retard to cover the match so as the days are getting closer we now have to consider tactics I'm only bringing 14 rods & reels 1/2 ton of lead in weight sizes of 6oz 10oz 1lb 1 1/2 lb 2 lb this i hope will cover all our casting needs should you monkeys need any leads then broomdipsticks your man my insider told me he s been making 1oz 2oz 3oz right up to 7 oz plain leads in the shape of gibbons so should any of you lot crack off you can come back later to look for them wile us lads are in the pub drowning our winnings tightlines Alain P/S can't we get ducky there piemans crying big stile sit him on top of your car with a white suit on will look like a Michelin man Ha Ha

12. BOOMSTICK

as willyhasneverhadabend in it said if any 1 needs sinkers im doin 5oz DCA 50p each for plain and 60p each for gripers just let me no

13. Supersonic

Any more griefing people alain and it won't be the sea people are aiming leads at :laugh:

14. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Now then you lot ,namely, willyevereverbendit,captain cockeyed, an deadlyfishfinger,Oh and god of no cod ,as senior member of us northeners i think it only fair that you start fishing 4 hours after me ,and if you manage to lasso a fish it has to be donated to me ,allso you may use strips of rubber for bait i have herd it is very good for catching 20lb plus whiting, and dont forget to sing my praises to all on the forum when we get back ,telling them how bloody good i am at fishing,casting and poseing for the winners photo :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: crack off lines to you all :cool:

15. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

Boomstick if you pm me your phone number please. If i need it to get hold of you. Thanks

16. captain cod eye

captain cod eye Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Heyup harrywishicouldcatchacod who's side you on ? Your a northerner ! Us northerner's should stick together lets kick them southern fairy's into touch show em all how its done. Especially that willycan'tbenditwontbendit and and his side kick deadlythinkshisgood lookingfishhead or (crack off 250+) bring on sunday p.s. Us northerners are coming with all our party gear on ! ! ! You southerners just come in the norm. ? Leotard stocking's and marigolds and don't forget your straw hats the sun is guna be shining .

17. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

we will wipe the beach with them :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: as my signature says
    there,s those that know,and theres those that dont,and theres those that dont know they dont know :evil: bring it on they will be chasing there tails , :scared: wupped inthere own back yard :yes: :yes: :yes:

18. captain cod eye

Class nice 1 harry i've noticed scotty (boomstick) has been keeping a low profile. . . ? Rumour has it his borrowing some sort of rocket launcher from work. . . ! Yeah it fires lead weight's up to 4lb. So the distance thing is now sorted ? Now we need some eggs and tomato's to fire at the southerners. We shall not be beat. . . . . .

19. Supersonic

Who's on team Holderness then? Lol

20. captain cod eye

Well up 2 now team north is wayne (captain NO cod.! eye) scotty (bent nobs and broomsticks) harry (harry the GRANDAD Cod) and carl (god i'd love to catch a cod) any more northerners please ad your name.