1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Match on Sunday *CHANGES*

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Supersonic, Feb 2, 2010.

1. captain cod eye

captain cod eye Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Defo got a chance now ! Under arm casting. ? ? ? Lol just tell aidy's misses to give me the bottle of wine ! 1 i'm guna win. ? 2 may as well get sloshed why i'm trying to fish (trying ! ) 3 watching them all cast 250 + (with a crack off) lol lol and 4 i'll be ready for the free for all back at the boozer. . . .

2. Supersonic

Supersonic Whitby Bass Club

Lol glad to see the banter ahead of the match, would be embarrassing to have one of you northern boys do us holderness lads on our own turf.

Can't see it happening though :wink: :laugh:

Aidy always seemed to think I was spawney for some reason... Hope I am at the weekend :laugh:

3. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi Gary if the pubs that rough ill bring Henry out he s a bit old now but still keen you can get em on the flour and ill kick em Ha Ha or we could just chuck deadly through the door and the locals will take one look at this demented casting retard and f ckoff to a safe haven he s the only bloke i know who can wind himself up into a cast shout out watch this f cker fly and I'm looking out to sea looking to see the lead thinking bloody hell that must of gone outa sight only to see a fisherman limping up the beach tide-up in 300yards of line with a 6oz lead stuck in his bait box so now you know just make sure your not on his right hand side cos he as a habit of knocking over your tripod bait box and out else that's that in his way best bet would be if deadly went fishing in bridd tightlines Alain

4. god ov all cod

god ov all cod Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

carnt wait boys ile be the 1 to catch the cod lmao i wish it should be good putting faces 2 forum names

5. Supersonic

I'll bring me hard hat :laugh:

6. deadlyfish

deadlyfish Guest

just been in the garage to ensure the leads are ready to go :yes: my hooks look a little worse for wear and money is tight i have just sharpened some paper clips and glued them to my rig so all good to go :laugh: :laugh: as a back up if my rigs fail i have lashed a grapell hook to a hand line but to avoid breaking the two hook rule i have ground off one point so if them bloody cod don't want to eat my bait i will knock them out and drag them in by force :pray: :laugh:
    I couldn't find a rule that stops innovation in techniques :educated: :clown: would this be angling? as it may get round the impending rules on the way and a handy device to give a bailiff a bath with :laugh: :laugh:
    I like wine and will be more than willing to help the winner get through a bottle :laugh: :laugh:

7. Rockfish

Rockfish New Member

I cant make it but if you PM me an address will be more than happy to donate the entrance fee to the cause.

8. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

LOL.......you all need to make sure are just focussed on just the cod...size 6/o hooks and massive baits...got to be the way for you all to go :evil: :evil: :evil:

See you all there bright and breezy on sunday

9. Supersonic

Lol that's right, don't bother bringing any worm with you and definately don't tip it off with Squid. Massive cart sausages will do just fine :laugh:

10. deadlyfish

deadlyfish Guest

I have been targeting cod for too long without success and you may of just given me the answer to my problems :educated: :educated: my 10/0's may be a bit big for my desired quarry with beautifully presented pennel rig whole mackerel as bait! Will the 10 foot flowing trace be hampering my casting distance :blindfold: :blindfold: :blindfold: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

11. captain cod eye

Thanx for the advice lads but i think i'll stick to my own tricks . . . ! I'll do bog all. All day then the spawny last cast and pow monster fish and win the pot. Us northern's are born lucky . Haha.

12. BOOMSTICK

BOOMSTICK Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

As long as no body says last cast captain cod eye will blank but as soon as some 1says it thats it the spawny git gets 1

13. captain cod eye

You better beleave it scotty. Last cast ? Well i was thinking of putting a weeks holiday in at work next week so i can spend all my winnings . . . . . It guna be great pleasure taking a few bob of the lads. . . . . And i think seabass (chris) is coming to he was guna let me know. . . . ?

14. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi All well after reading all your fishing advice I'm sticking to stick float and caster or might change to feeder tactics you may laugh but I'm out to make you cry and hopefully take all the winnings back to york my long time fishing partner and (monkey on my back) deadlylookingfisheadedipstick (rich) can f koff for the day best place for him would be in the slotmachine arcade he s more chance of winning in there than on a beach so beware ill be there with rod blazing or it will be if i don't win ill set fire to it just need to buy some 6/0 7/0 8/0 9/0 hooks and enough bait to fill a freezer 1/2 cwt hemp and caster loaf of bread what else will i need ho ya 1 gallon of maggots sorted tighlines you suckers must remember feed little and often Alain

15. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

I intend to cast to the :confused: the eeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr fish ,and will show you what i can do on the tournament field , :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you had all better make sure your camera batteries are fully charged (Dave :whistle :) so you will get plenty of photo,s of the winner ,namely me , this is sounding like a good laugh allready, slack lines to you all for sunday , Harry :cool:

16. captain cod eye

Alan i think you forgot a few things on your list. ? Umbrella, wind brakers, beach shelter, drop net, and keep net, woolie gloves, knitted hat, (that your lass made with the pink strippes and yellow pom pom). But the main thing is dont forget to bring a rod that bends. ? No not your fly rod or spinning rod . . . . . . . .

17. 1LASTCAST

1LASTCAST Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

deadlyfish,dont sharpen the paperclips i will lend you some 14/0 hooks,as this is about the minimum down here and dont need bait here as here the fish are that plentiful they will take a bare hook!! weve been getting some woppers down here,a short lob of 10 yards is enuff to get you in to the specimens so dont worry about distance casting oh and as the tides are very fierce you will need some 2lb leads and of course an 80lb class outfit here is the norm,willycoursehewilldefinatlydbendit has got some of the abu big game reels as he collects them so sure he would lend you one. should be a blast,north versus south,see you all down there. :laugh: :laugh:

18. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi crapped in a cods eye i have all my gear sorted just bring on the day sounds like Harry's well up for it spoutting off like a young UN still think jelly's the danger man (might have to lock him in the boggs at the boat compound) Ive got my mate (mick Webster) walking up and down the match length with nowt on modeling is arabstrap and stockings if you've not seen mick he as the body of an 16 year old school girl and a face of a bashed crab at haft time mick going to change into his latest outfit rubber crotchless waders and Zorro face mask compleat with whip the one with a cod gets 50 lashes across the backside and free tickets to his cat walk show were you will be met by none other than deadlylookingfisheadipstick warering his latest outfit made by mick its a rubber crotchless leopard skin cat suite with matchin facemask a real eye catcher this one so mick tells me so come on lads its worth winning just to see theses outfits worn by real men of this world the village people will by singin in the background all f cking day YMCA AND YOUNGMAN you are more than welcome to join in i cart sing ill just hum tightlines to one and all Alain

19. captain cod eye

Hey mrsmallwillywishhecouldbendit and send it. What divide are you north or south. ? Just a quick quote and advice. ! ! ! I'm thinking of pinching a box of safety helmets and wire safety netting from work ? 1 i get 6 helmets in a box 4 people in our car leave 2 spare £5 each any1 interested . .! 2 how much of the safety netting do you want me to get. It comes on a roll 10meters x 300meters . With poles. Just pm me the details later . . . . . Lol lol

20. BOOMSTICK

BOOMSTICK Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Just remember captain jap eye, god of all sprats and harry why cant i even catch a whitin, its a long walk back if any of you win and dont share with the driver he he