1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

forum match north vs south

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by god ov all cod, Sep 23, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Can someone find out if it clashes with any of the local opens ? Im noyt worried about opens above the Tees though. I will be there so long as there is no local clashes. Is the Saturday before a no go for most people ?? Do you want me to have a word with Graham at the beach hotel about the weigh in ?? Probably best to weigh in Sandsend car park and then go to pub for drink and prizes. Robin hoods. Boggle Hole to Skinnigrove is good for me, it just gives a couple of deeper water marks should the conditions not be right for scar fishing.

2. woody

woody New Member

good idea glen im up for it who do i fish for ? land lockers lol

3. squidward

squidward Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

well if we weigh fish in carpark then go in for a drink carnt see y not

4. Baramundi Bob

Will you not be club fishing that night ?? I would like as many to come as possible though

5. Dav

Dav Rockling

Ill have have a bash like......

6. Baramundi Bob

Me too Like...... :cheesy: :laugh:

7. Dav

Dav Rockling

Dont start on me you yakker........ :laugh: :laugh:

8. Dav

Dav Rockling

Madammoiselle.......je voudrais un ananna . por auvoir , Jamepelle Glen .....areverdurchy .....
    No go n take some snaps of some nice italian birds with nice bums....
    And pm me .... :cheesy: :laugh: :kiss:

9. squidward

squidward Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

if its flat glenn i will be fishing this,
    just keeping my options open :kiss: :kiss:

10. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Ok then , who is in charge lads, give us the boundries ,registration details and weigh in details by the weeknd 2/10/10 then we can all make our plan of attack :yes: i am looking forward to this one

11. Baramundi Bob

God ov all cod is in charge, but we must look arrange it right. If you have it on a sunday afternoon into evening then you will loose any lads who fish Whitby or St Marys and Saltburn clubs. Then if it clashes with an open, you loose more anglers still.

12. god ov all cod

god ov all cod Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

ok the boundaries are from skiningrove to bogle hole rhb register at sandsend car park and the weigh in will be there to cheers lads and let the best team win northerners all the way woop woop willheeverbendit hope you and deaduglylookingfishhead are cuming cause we still havent had out post card from when u went on a trip down runswick rocks lol hope u are all there

13. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Now Gob ov all cod Ha Ha ill try and make it would be nice to see all the numptys from the north again Bloomingdipstick crapped in a cods eye THE Droppedfin must be your turn at the bar seeing as the last time you tuck us to the pub its was closed catch you And a few fish later tightlines Alain

14. newscctv

newscctv Guest

Why have i got this awful feeling that this will get all messy I will get my appointment to shampoo and set me hair changed so I will be in attendance or shall I just meet you in the pub and save me bait
    wedding dresses
    custom wedding dresses
    cheap wedding dresses
    With a touch of planning we could make it a 5 match series over the 5 winter months but prob not best to do it on a sunday every time when league matches are usually running - just a thought

15. god ov all cod

god ov all cod Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

update north vs south fishing match

ok the boundaries are from skiningrove to bogle hole rhb register at sandsend car park time 14:00 and the weigh in will be there to at 21:00 then off to the pub to give the prizes cheers carl ps can we have names and if ur in the northern team or southern team cheers

16. dan the pollock

dan the pollock Rockling

Re: update north vs south fishing match

what date is it on?

17. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi All I'm in the southen team and want nowt to do with the northen numptys Ha Ha bunch of (Mad grip merchants) or in other words (Anchors) tightlines Alain

18. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

10 oct dan

19. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Harry the cod (north) im in

20. BOOMSTICK

BOOMSTICK Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

should be good for it ill be backing the northerners