1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Fishing Box & Vehicle Sticker

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by carpyken, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Jem

Jem Blenny

is that the actual size then Ken? Looking forward to getting mine, mind everyone & his dog is talking about this forum at the mo :surprise: this will no doubt help members grow no end :yes:

2. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

they look good to me :yes: i will take two, one for my rav4 and one for my astra for work :yes: :yes: any idea when we can get them

3. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

i am up for a couple of them they look fantastic

4. Mark Gelder

Mark Gelder Rockling

Two for me Ken please... You could ask the local tackle shops to help with the distribution Ken as Im sure they wont mind......

5. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Ye i thought of tackle shops, will have a chat with Glenn, see what he thinks. They ready now, just have to collect monday.
    Ken

6. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

THey look good ken I like them

7. Andy1rod

Andy1rod New Member

They look good Ken. Could you put me down for 2 please
    Thanks mate

Andy

8. Dav

Dav Rockling

Spot on them ken . Nice one ..... :wink:

9. carpyken

carpyken New Member

It was Cbass who actually designed it. Well done to him, a simple but eye catching and unmistakable design - just what was needed. :wink:

10. leatherbob

leatherbob New Member

Graaaaaaat stickers them,looking forward to my 2, how do we get them,do we have to pick them up from some were ? yours bob.

11. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Hi Bob, we still have to organise that but will have some answers by monday if thats ok. I promise no one will be left out or dissapointed :wink: :happy:

12. Tufty

Tufty Blenny

I would like 2 stickers please, looks very good. Please inform how to pay and receive. I do appreciate all the work some people do on this site. :yes: :yes:

13. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

:yes: :yes: i second the above. i am new on here and there does seem to be lots people working very hard to make this site good and they do a brill job :yes: :yes:.

so thank u.. all

14. Volusian

Volusian New Member

good stickers Ken ... but remember if they are also to stick on a kayak make sure you use marine grade adhesive vinyl .... or they will not be on after a good paddle ..

15. 70cal

70cal Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

put me down for a couple

16. Dav

Dav Rockling

:surprise: :surprise: does this mean we have to pay for them :cheesy: :cheesy:

17. Tala

Tala New Member

They do look good :yes:, just cleaned the van window for the first time in years (you would of thought they were tinted they were that rammy :tease:) ready and waiting for their new stickers :wink:, please put me down for a couple when you get them sorted :yes:

Tala

18. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

:laugh: :laugh:

19. wildcard

wildcard Guest

Whitby is still the charter angling mecca in this country, so can anyone come up with one with a boat on it's design - or at least boat/shore?

Just an opinion.

wildcard

20. CBass

CBass New Member

Fantastic, glad you liked the design.

Can I get three of em please Ken.

Wildcard, I'll see if I can come up with one wot has a boat in it...