1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Boat Trip And Match On Sea Otter 2 and Sea Urchin 2 - June 7th 2011

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Jan 29, 2011.

1. mike_1987

mike_1987 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

mick do you still have any spaces left? im gonna try to persuade the wife to let me out to play

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

better to phone him. If the lads are at say it may be several days before they look on the forum.

3. NICKB

NICKB Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

According to his web page calender he's fully booked on the 7th Mike.

Nick

4. mike_1987

mike_1987 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

thanks guys im gonna give him a ring tomorow cos im out all day today

5. seaurchinmick

seaurchinmick New Member

Hi Lads sorry the boat is now full if any drop out last thing I will post it up here
    Mick skipper

6. cod.ling1973

cod.ling1973 I will cast more than 100 yards one day :-)

Im glad you got filled up Mick lets hope the weather is kind first time around :pray:

John

7. dan the pollock

dan the pollock Rockling

bump

only a week to go

8. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

Hope we get some nice weather for it lads, tightliness

9. wijonty

wijonty Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

weather looking good from my site looking to meet some of you guys on the 7th --jonty

10. cod.ling1973

MSW is up and down like a bloody yoyo, Really looking forward to a monster hunt :gum:

John

11. Jacko1967

Jacko1967 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

as this will be only my second boat fishing trip can anyone point me to a good article to give me some background about tactics? thanks

12. bucko

bucko New Member

Its all on this site Jacko:

http://www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/fishing-with-shads
    http://www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/fishing-with-a-pirk
    http://www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/downtide-casting

and Mick's site has some great information too.

http://whitby-sea-fishing.co.uk/itinerary
    http://whitby-sea-fishing.co.uk/archives/1615

And Codling- I'm glad I'm not the only one watching Metoffice/XC/MSW like a hawk at the moment.
    Excited would be putting it mildly.

13. fazbats

fazbats Blenny

Jacko
    What I find is the best thing to do, Is look what everyone else is using Shads, Hokki's, Muppet's, Jiggers or Bait and go for something different to the majority.
    Watch who starts catching and on what method ,
    Then copy them for the next drift. It works for me :yes: :yes:

( If your on Sea Otter, Just ignore whatever Bigcod does :yes: ............ Last time out with Paul I was on the same method , Same Shad and he still out caught me 3 or 4 to 1) laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

14. bucko

bucko New Member

All being well weatherwise- if anyone needs a lift then I will be heading from Middlesbrough (Coulby Newham) at about 5am and going via Guisborough and the moors road and thereabouts. Makes sense to have less cars with the price (and availability) of parking and petrol etc.

15. Jacko1967

Jacko1967 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

thanks for the links and the advice, good idea about the cars as well, if anyone needs a lift anywhere between Darlington and Whitby let me know

16. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

£200 sponsorship again being pledged by our main man mr glenn stocks a very kind gesture once again so hopefull y the weather will be kind and fishing good its like it should be on so keep your fingers crossed.

paul.

17. cod.ling1973

And Codling- I'm glad I'm not the only one watching Metoffice/XC/MSW like a hawk at the moment.
    Excited would be putting it mildly.
    [/quote]

Yeah bucko been watching it for the last week or so, its been up and down more than a prostitutes thong :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Tight lines buddy see you tuesday all been well

JOHN

18. Shadrap

Shadrap Rockling

Laid up with a bad back at the minute stuck on the lounge floor but I'll be there probably high has a kite on these pain killers once they kick in.

Glenn are you looking to Hammer the hollow bellies ,Storm to a win or is there an additional secret weapon to your armoury to leisurely paddletail you to victory home. :wink: :wink:

19. bucko

bucko New Member

There looked to be a good few boats heading out this morning on the Whitby Webcam.
    Fingers crossed that all stays fine.

20. mattiethomp

mattiethomp skinnygrove back alley shin kickers

dont worry shad rap, even tho i on different boat ill fill a box up for ya n get a decent haddock for yr supper :wounded: :vomit: :vomit: