1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Boat Trip And Match On Sea Otter 2 and Sea Urchin 2 - June 7th 2011

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Mick is getting close to full now, so get in fast if you want 1 of the remaining places.

Paul, can you update us on who has paid and who hasnt. Also do you want me to open your list up again if you remove people who havent paid.

2. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

sent my money to paul today glenn, had it sorted ofr a couple of weeks just forgot to post lol

3. bucko

bucko New Member

Will get some money to Paul in the next day or so- had the worst couple of weeks ever with no work and my wife re-hospitalised so had to prioritise things.
    100% in though.

4. seaurchinmick

seaurchinmick New Member

The list could do with an update Foo has had to drop out due to work commitments unfortunately

5. barrymac

barrymac Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

hi glenn, can you please update who has paid, i sent cheque on 3rd feb and i am stiil down as unpaid cheers barry

6. barrymac

barrymac Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

FORUM BOAT TRIP JUNE 7th

are both boats full for the forum boat trip on june 7th ?

7. THE DOLPHIN

THE DOLPHIN Rockling

Hi Glenn can you mark me as payed I dropped money off the other week cheers Chris

8. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

You are payed chris just 1 more to come.

paul.

9. cod.ling1973

cod.ling1973 I will cast more than 100 yards one day :-)

Getting close now lads! Saying im itching to get out is an understatement this bloody wedding lark isnt good for the bank balance so roll on august 6th then its all guns blazing, Fingers crossed the weather gods favour our first attempt on the 7th june :pray: last year was a 3rd attempt i believe??
    Keep those fish well fed on your secret wrecks paul :whistle:

TEAM SEA OTTER lets get ready to rumble :butt: :butt: :butt: :butt: :butt: :butt: :butt: :butt: :butt: :butt: :butt: :butt:

Tight lines

John D

10. seaurchinmick

seaurchinmick New Member

Hi Guys due to work and holiday commitments there is now only four anglers on my boat

Ian Alexander
    Mattiethomp
    Wegga
    Crabadabado

plenty of room for late comers
    contact me direct on 07855439380
    Mick.

11. Jacko1967

Jacko1967 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

if you still have space put me down for one, thanks

12. david blake

david blake Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

i paid yonks ago

13. cod.ling1973

It probably hasnt been updated (list) david just give glenn or paul a pm and they will be able to put your mind at rest :yes:

Tight lines

John

14. seaurchinmick

seaurchinmick New Member

because of lack of bookings I have no alternative but to open up the boat on the 7th of June to all anglers (forum member or not) I appreciate non forum members will not be allowed in the comp but I cannot take the boat out with 2 crew and 10 hrs of fuel with four anglers hope you all understand
    any angler wanting to book now will need to call me on 07855439380 to confirm there place not via pms or tex please

15. Baramundi Bob

Hi Mick,

Sorry to have messed you around mate. Hope you get the boat filled one way or another. Im guessing that the way the fishing is going, some forum members are going to miss out on a fantastic day.

16. Baramundi Bob

Sorry mate. My apologies. I think you need to get hold of Paul and get it sorted.

17. Baramundi Bob

First come first served.

Sea Otter 2

Glenn
    Bucko (Not Paid Yet)
    GoGoGadget
    Codling
    Dan The Pollack (Not Paid Yet)
    David Blake
    Dolphin
    Teacuis
    Barry Mac
    Shad Rap
    Simon 22

Sea Urchin 2 Six Places Left

Ian Alexander
    Mattiethomp
    Wegga
    Crabadabado

Reserves :

Lawsey

18. cod.ling1973

I really do hope you get the bodies on Mick, The way the fishing is going this year and the added intensity of it been a COMPETITION between the 2 best skippers out of whitby and of course some fine forum anglers should be enough to fill those boats within hours nevermind months! Come on guys jump on board if you think your good enough to tempt the big one :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: or are ya good enough??? :butt:
    It wont be the same with non-members on board but in the same vane i can totally understand Micks point,
    Tight lines and good luck

John D

19. THE DOLPHIN

THE DOLPHIN Rockling

Most members will no doubt think both boat are full if they red this post earlyer and most probably wont look again. So they could be missing out on a very good days fishing.

20. stickman

stickman There's a difference between fishing and catching!

I'd come - but I've already got Mick's boat booked for the following day for me and Slug and a load of non-forum friends :embarrass:

Hope you guys get plenty of fish so Mick knows where to take us next day - so leave us a few :wink:

Stickman