1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Bass Match Series 2

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by quint, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

2. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

3. Supersonic

Supersonic Whitby Bass Club

Not sure mate, I'm off to Mull at the weekend, MSW not giving ideal Bassing conditions between now and then. I've got a couple of days spare when I get back, before I jet off to Europe for a week or so. Sea always seems to be best when I've got plans :wounded:

4. Mushy Peas

Mushy Peas Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I wouldn't go as far as you by declaring my love for Quint :kiss: :kiss: but he is as keen as mustard and good fun. He obviously gets great pleasure out of his hobby and sharing knowledge with others, thats what its all about.... I do agree that some things should stay in the closet but it is quite refreshing that you have finally come out !

By the way i think you may have spelt rock wrong.... maybe it should have started with a C ? :wink: :wink: up the Quint I say!

He's all guy.

5. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Haha very witty Salt and Vinegar, must be something in those Maddison Genes :educated: and of course that's not a request to sample a portion :no: