1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General For admin

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by rubberhooks, Apr 1, 2016.

1. rubberhooks

rubberhooks Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

What has happened to Holderness site , have not been able to post for two weeks , just comes up with server error, and posts are quite old.

2. Glenn Kilpatrick

Glenn Kilpatrick Blenny Staff Member

Any screen shots please ?

3. fishysteve

fishysteve North West Donkers

i have had the same trouble for weeks, can't start a new thread just says server error and contact admin, before that i couldn't get on the site every time i opened it for a couple of days it just launched non stop popups for me to block at least they have stopped now

4. Glenn Kilpatrick

The pop ups could be your own PC, perhaps Malware.

How I usually look at things. If one person reports a problem Its often their end. If everyone reports a problem its likely on the server.

Im onto the forum file issue today, hopefully get it sorted for you.

5. fishysteve

its only happened on the holderness forum every other site works fine, theres no pop ups from it now just the errors trying to start a new thread thats why all the reports have been tagged onto existing threads on there :)

6. Glenn Kilpatrick

Cheers steve. Should be working fine now.

7. fishysteve

nice to have it back up and running thanks :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. rubberhooks

rubberhooks Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

working fine now Glenn, thanks.

9. Glenn Kilpatrick

Cheers guys. Pleased its fixed. im working on an upgraded for the sites front end too.