1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Foords result in brief

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Ramsrod, Jun 17, 2007.

1. Dav

Dav Rockling

yeah ...defo....

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Match fishing is a great way to learn Dav. Take last Sunday for example. I know you will have learnt more in 5 hours than you would have in 5 years of fishing the brigg. When you have people like WEC's father to watch and talk to you are learning from someone who has fished there for more years than we have been alive. I have the same experiences in our matches. my old Buddy whacker is well into his 60's ( I looked at our club trophy and his name was down as a winner for the year I was born) and when he talks I listen. Club fishing may not be everyones cup of tea but you will learn more from within a club than from the outside - despite the secrecy ;) ;) :D

3. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

%100 % twice glen, i only had a few marks(WELL PIERS), that i fished when jamsy cottoned on to my golden boolocks, and he showed me the way, you should join the salty club he said, you do well, 18 month later built up the bottle to join, it was half way through the season, and i ended up third in the club behind jamsy and chris wood, buzzing by this i told jams that i was going to go for it next season and try beat him in the club, he said over my dead body, a year later all i had to do to win the club was weigh in a fish, which i did, what a buzz.
    buzz more off the opens now like, getting well into it, learning more and more all the time, would love to do well in the future ::)

4. Baramundi Bob

Judging by what I see with the opens if you win one you will win 3 or 4 in a year. It seems that people get in a groove and off they go. The year Brian got to the Penn sea league he was winning a lot of the opens. Jeremy Robinson had a point 2 or 3 years back where he was almost untouchable, then there is Ray who is untouchable. With your enthusiam and motivation your time will come. You just need some Tai Chi lessons from Ray and you will enter the zone ;D

5. Dav

Dav Rockling

;D ;D
    You just need some Tai Chi lessons from Ray and you will enter the zone .....Is this the ray whos gona take me on a guided tour of cloughton ;D

6. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

You must learn to be patient my friend, when you can walk on the bladderwrack without popping one, you will be ready.

7. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

;D ;D lol pmsl you nutter ;D

8. Dav

Dav Rockling

;D ;D.....

9. smokey

smokey Rockling

Just to clear a few things up,not that it matters now ;D Wessy was down Brigg End all day with me,he brought a lad called Darren from Bolden down with him.As for him fishing with Pye and travelling together,lets just say they don't get on ;) ;)PS: Been away for a while so sorry for delay,i was 7th with one just short mof 4lb :) :)

10. Baramundi Bob

Spill the beans then m8 ;)

11. smokey

smokey Rockling

;D ;D

12. Baramundi Bob

Spoil sport :D :D