1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Foords result in brief

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Ramsrod, Jun 17, 2007.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Can you introduce him to a PC wec ? Bet he would have some stories to tell us ;) :)

2. Dav

Dav Rockling

Dont worry about that wec i had my notepad ;D....are you the guy who i spoke to in the car park prior to fishing , who was off to get his gear , and who ended up fishing gulley wash .is it bill ?...if so i dont know if you noticed i was taking notes off uresell.too.. ;D. cheers .....
    yer he was telling me a few stories like , very nice man ....

3. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

i did try glen ,but he,s still having difficulty with his freeview box ;D ,so he's no chance on a pc . ;Di often print off some off the interesting stuff for him to have a look at.

4. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

yes dav ,that was me ;D top pollock spot that sssssssh don't tell anyone thou.the grin on your face was a picture :), just wot fishin's all about!!! ;D. When fishin back o brigg dav, don't be afraid to go to the end of the line of anglers when right hand casting, that's the norm on brigg, cosy ehh? ;)
    I once got a pollock in all england comp where you was, and came 3rd if it'd beena codling the cup would av bin mine - story of my life always bein 2nd or 3rd.

5. Baramundi Bob

Every dog has its day mate. Hopefully soon it will be our turn ;) :)

6. Dav

Dav Rockling

""When fishin back o brigg dav, don't be afraid to go to the end of the line of anglers when right hand casting, that's the norm on brigg, cosy ehh? ""
    i will remember that next time bill ,cheers for that ,, im normally the type of angler that doesnt like to bully his way into other peoples swims so to speak , but will follow ure advise on that , cheers and nice to meet you , good luck in future with the matches....

7. Baramundi Bob

When fishing a match I have a game plan Dav and allways follow it. Whilst I would never jump on top of someone who is catching fish I will move next to them if it was in my plan to go to that mark at a given point at the start of the match. However if there is a lot of people at the place I have chosen to fish its onto game plan 2 :) but don't be put off by the presence of others ;).

8. Dav

Dav Rockling

Yeah i know wat you mean glen i did have abit of a game plan , but didnt want to encroach on anyones space , but when i sit n think about it, thats the way to do it at that particular spot ,,,,,i,ll bear that in mind bud cheers ....

9. Baramundi Bob

The results are also on the filey clubs blog at the link below. Glad to see the lads are making use of the blog. Anyone reading it may leave comments at the bottom too if they wish. Anything off topic is removed though.

FILEY CLUB FISHING BLOG

10. Dav

Dav Rockling

Longh walk for disco , anyone know were he fished on that day ?? just curious

11. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

try fishing port in the winter with a big sea davross, especialy salty match night, encroach(nice word), is the way forward, iv'e seen it 15 deep anglers trying to catch cod, but there is always one big bugger who is pulling all the gadus ;D

12. Dav

Dav Rockling

I know exactly what u mean paul.....thats why i never used to fish much when the matches were on ,, its good when you have em to uresell. ;D

13. Lobbers

you will have to frequent these marks in the winter to be in with a chance mate to be in with a chance, but without being big headed(because my cranium is bi enough anyway), i would'nt want to fish next to me down port when i'm in the "zone", because for the last few years i cant be touched down there, i have a sort of connection with the place, and it treats me very very well :)

14. Baramundi Bob

Another tactic Dav, taught to me by my old mate Whacker. Observe what is happening, if an area is full of anglers then maybe it would be worth a little drive to somewhere else. If there is 20 cod swim into 1 bay filled with 10 anglers then your chances are greatly cut down. Better to fish another bay on your own where only 5 fish will enter but they will all be yours. ;)

And stay clear of port because lobbers will just kick your arse down there. :D

15. Dav

Dav Rockling

;D ;D...i like it ......mind games ,,, dont we just luv em .....

16. Baramundi Bob

I much prefer to fish on my own Dav I will often skip the best venues if too many people are there - not that I begrudge them being there I think the shore is open to all who want to use it. It can pay dividends to just get away from the crowds though.

17. Lobbers

glen is right, but i dont get put off by many rods down port because i just seem to pull most of the fish most of the time, cant explain it(well i could, but im not going to). ;D

18. Dav

Dav Rockling

Trust me glen , thats my thinking , always has been , i have a few trade secrets and a few wild cards to fall back onto dont worry about that ;D, just thought ide give this match scene a try see how it goes .quite glad i have really as ive met alot of good lads through the club and HERE ;).and after alot of years of fishing uresell it makes a change to have other pple to motivate/inspire you, shame my EX never thought like that , ;D

19. Dav

Dav Rockling

I know why ......but keeping it quiet on here incase my fish dissapear ;D

20. Lobbers

i honestly dont think you dont know why but we will have to have a sesh down there bud, when you get enough crab out of your traps, it throws good fish in summer with a big sea, i had them to 6lb last summer(lost a double july), and you will see, its my chosen spot and it is in my head bigtime :p