1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

floods down south

Discussion in 'Non Fishing Chat' started by mad mick, Feb 5, 2014.

1. mad mick

mad mick Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

its been 6 weeks for some poor english people who have been cut off with the floods. last week the council went to the goverment for help. why should they have had to do this? would of been loads different if it was in the so called 3rd world contries. makes me sick when you hear about this on tv n radio. londons ok so fuck the rest of you pisses me off.

moan over but let yours start.

mick

2. Lynn_M

Lynn_M Its all about fast bikes & fishing !!!! :-)))))

Its disgusting Mick :mad: as long as the politicians pockets are been lined with fat salaries F**k the rest of the country we are just their puppets , its high time everyone stood up to them grrrr

3. peter catchpole

peter catchpole Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

the crap will hit the fan now the rich londoners homes are getting flooded out ,they will get priority of everything , just watch & see :mad:

4. fishergirl

fishergirl Blenny

My friend lives in Staines. The police have told her she will have to evacuate if it gets worse as there is nothing they can do.

A 7 year old boy who lived not far away has died from contaminated flood waters, and his parents are still in hospital.

Shocking really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. gleadall474

gleadall474 i want to live by the sea

Don't get me wrong as i do have sympathy for the pople who's homes are flooded but no flood defences were going to stop this much water. And them that live in and build on flood plain have to stop blaming everyone else and take some of the responsibility themselves. Sorry for the rant. And as I said I do feel for the people who's homes are flooded

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk