1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flamborough Kayak Meet Match Report

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by stonefish, Aug 28, 2012.

1. stonefish

stonefish Any fool can criticise , complain and most fool do

http://holderness-coast-fishing.co.uk/flamborough-kayak-meet-match-report

2. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

well done Al and Michelle for organising what looked like a major success despite the conditions and poor fishing. Also well done for all those that attended.
    sorry I couldnt be there but I sent Al's old trusty steed in my place :yes:

3. slippyeel

slippyeel Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

was an awesome weekend great job Al and michelle, glad the photos i took for you at the prize section was not to bad and turned out well sun was a bit of a pain to see the screen well.

now to wait patiently for 2013 flam meet

4. mike_t

mike_t Jackson Kayak Team Member

Brilliant day cheers to both you Al and your good lady, the prizes were amazing and the day was very well run, life boat crew did an outstanding job too seemed to be everywhere, or were they just following me,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Cheers again, Mike

5. andym

andym Rockling

OUTSTANDING day! well done to everyone who organised it donated prizes and turned up to fish it all for a very worthy cause and who'd of thought I would of got a Billet!!!! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :butt:

6. Easy Yakker

Easy Yakker simply messing about in boats

Fifty eight kayakers, that's an impressive turnout and a good reward for all your efforts. The photo's capture the day well especially the one of the surf around the Head, you didn't need a boundary with that there!

7. Semtex Simon

Semtex Simon Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Well done Stonefish and Mrs Stonefishh too / Everyone who donated and helped out

photos and report are Excellent

thanks for posting , just hope i can make it next year

Simon

8. mick webster

mick webster Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Well done Al and Michelle, it was a great day out, what an array of prizes?, well done! see you after my Mull trip!

9. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Very well done Al & Michelle great prizes the craic was great All weekend well done to All the prize winners hope to see you all next year Tightlines Alain

10. marshy

marshy Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

congratulations and thanks to Al and Michelle. A cracking event.

All the best

Jim

11. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Well done Al. Something like that takes some organising, so hats off to you. Sorry I never got there myself but you raised a substantial amount of money and made a lot of people happy. Well done to Michelle too!

12. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Well done Mr. and Mrs. Stonefish on a very well run event, it's a great shame the weather restricted your boundaries, more so as the week leading up to the match the sea was ideal

13. stonefish

stonefish Any fool can criticise , complain and most fool do

thank you all so much :embarrass:

14. hoggy

hoggy Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

well done al and michelle for a fantastic wk end..im gonna miss my yellow sub.. not :laugh:

15. merryfisher

merryfisher Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Thanks for a great meet.
    Field of dreams - keep organizing it and we will come. Shame about the weather but good to catch up with some old and new friends. Amazing number of event and raffle prizes, well done on making this all happen, very much appreciated by us all.

16. pedro916

pedro916 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Again it was a great match Al n Michelle well done to everyone involved its going to be an hard act
    to follow next year but count me in for a donation in 2013. Although if this weather does'nt improve
    I might trade the yak for a shimp net.
    God Bless the stonefish family.

Pete Carr.

17. mich

mich Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

thank you all so much for your kind words, but in all honesty the meet would have been nothing if it wasn't for you all turning up and with the forecast been a tad dodgy to say the least, it was fantastic to meet you all and see so many happy faces, hope to see you all and hopefully more new faces next year, thank you all for your support/ donations and help

kind regards
    take care
    mich :happy: :happy: :happy: