1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flamborough Head Clean Up - Help Needed

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Aug 7, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Please have a read and consider helping out if your in the area.

http://www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/flamborough-head-beach-clean

2. smokey

smokey Rockling

£20 fee to go and clean a beach?

3. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

i see the marine conservation society are involved,no doubt pushing their propaganda on all the young minds,i wouldn't give em steam off me piss,any way I expect every one on here will be fishing the scarborough fishing festival that day ;)

4. Baramundi Bob

What, they are charging ??

5. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

"The day costs £20 per person (under 5s go free and it’s £12 for children aged between 6 and 15). This includes coffee on arrival, lunch, tea/coffee in the afternoon and a wonderful goody bag. There will be free parking and public transport to Flamborough Head is available via bus from Bridlington. To book your place or to find out more please call us on 01959 543547."

6. Baramundi Bob

I guess you could just join in clean the beach and not take the hospitality ??

7. smokey

smokey Rockling

Personally I think its a bare faced cheek to charge £20 to join in considering the ludicrous amount of funding these clowns get annually and the unjustifiable salary's they pay themselves.

8. frank avey

frank avey Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

i would be f---ed if i would pay £20 to clean the beach ,
    i clean the area i fish nearly every time i go fishing and to give these monkeys 20 notes for the honour,they must be joking.
    would be an expensive cuppa at their prices and i guess as the marine conservancy are involve the goody bag will be full of anti angling crap,its these jokers that have helped force the no take zones on anglers.

9. Baramundi Bob

Ha, life in the old dog yet :) Thats the Smokey I used to know and love.