1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

flamborough fishing marks

Discussion in 'Photography Forum' started by glassback, Aug 9, 2009.

1. glassback

glassback Blenny

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Fabulous pictures there Andy, thankyou ever so much for posting them up. You have spurred me on to get some snaps of the marks up here.

3. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Amazing photos Andy, never seen the tide ebb that far up there. You could study those pictures for days, millions of places to put a bait :happy:

Ken

4. MidlandYakker

MidlandYakker Blenny

Just about 10 days and 130 miles between me and what looks like perfect fishing ground.... Roll on the 19th...!

5. rupert

rupert Blenny

Great photos there! I've never appreciated the features at an ebb tide like that either. Whilst I'm very happy to fish that mark at sea level from a boat, I get vertigo just looking up at those cliffs, never mind down! I've often looked up when fishing the Bempton area from a boat to see people fishing from the tops - something you'd never get me doing in a month of Sundays, but best of luck to those that have a head for heights!

6. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Excellent pics bud, talk about feature-tastic!! No wonder there is some good fishing to be had down there, me thinks I yakkin session will have to be arranged soon :wink:

7. ohmycod

ohmycod New Member

Great pictures, excellent detail. Shows all the holes to get in to.

8. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

absolutely brilliant photo,s it screams , COD ,POLLACK ,WRASSE,COALIE,S it reminds a bit of arbroath with all those kelp filled gullie,s top notch :cool:

9. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Top pics Andy, Flamborough's a special place and a pleasure to fish. Those are all the marks that havn't produced fish for us, you should see the good spots :laugh:

10. big cliff

big cliff Rockling

great pics there my mouth was watering at all those cliff top marks , and RUPERT the most dangerous part about cliff fishing is driving
    there in your car, just as long as you are doing it correctly ------ give it a try :yes: :yes:

11. GJW

GJW Rockling

Yes qaulity pic's Andy and thanks for sharing them, its such a beautiful place..

12. 09tindac

09tindac Could'nt catch a cold

i agree, great pics. I was just there a week or so ago, and saw someone off the north landing snorkeling with a cloth bag of some sort. Saw him come in an hour later but didnt see any signs of a catch.

Was wondering whether he'd have been going for lobsters or what??
    The water did seem clear, but very shallow for lobsters