1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fishing the tees

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by pippen, Aug 9, 2011.

1. pippen

pippen Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

If you fish in the tees river hpool side round ring off stones and upto the power station in a kayak do u need to let ne1 know ie port people ?

2. crabadabado

crabadabado Blenny

If you enter the shipping channel, you should call Teesport control on channel 14 to make them aware.
    Cheers Col.

3. pippen

Thanks thorte u mite have to I will have to cross as it will save driving all the way around to hpool wen I cud just launch from Redcar side can u just fone them or dose it have to be with a radio ? ( as I haven't got 1 yet ) thanks for the help

4. Acko

Acko Rockling

You said CH 14 in your question?
    Im confused? Why If u dont got a Radio lol
    OOps I misread it sorry
    I would definately get a Radio you can get cheap ones. Better to have one than not You can always do your Courses at a later date.

5. pippen

I do plan to get 1 just haven't got the cash at the mo as. I've been buying everything else I need for kayaking

6. lawsy

lawsy Rockling

I wouldn't go in the tees without a radio bud till you get one because they will want to no where you are all the time and have contact with you at all times with all the shipping could be very dangerous bud