1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fishing saturday (Good Day) Pluss a double for me

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by THE DOLPHIN, Sep 21, 2009.

1. THE DOLPHIN

THE DOLPHIN Rockling

Whent out boat fishing on saturday instead of going on my own which was planed I got a call off me mate friday afternoon who was going with me saying if I wanted I could go out on a boat from Hartlepool I was,ent to keen at first due to the spring tides which were 5.74m and haveing to go through to whitby to get all my gear anyway he twist my arm so I went.
    We set sail at 8.00 and started fishing at about 9.00 it dident take long before the first fish come onboard a nice cod caught by myself. Everyone on the boat started catching after that Nice and steady all day. I had quit a few ling one of which was 9.1lb caught on a jigger and plenty of cod the best one of the day a cod came in at 11.3lbs which your,s truly caught well chuffed.
    I had a great day and some great crack as well with the lads on board thanks to Colin the skipper of White Warrior for a great day.
    Tightlines all Chris

My 11.3lb cod
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    My ling 9.1lb
    [​IMG]

By the way try prawns for bait the lads swer by them. Chris

2. bucko

bucko New Member

Nice day out there Chris.
    Hoping to get out again myself this coming weekend.

3. smokey

smokey Rockling

Nice one Chris,it's always a bonus when you snaffle a double... tight lines

4. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Nice fish there bud, well done :)

5. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

well done chris :happy: top fish mate

6. November XIII

November XIII Catch the fish you love - love the fish you catch!

Nice fish mate. Looks like you made the right choice.

7. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Hi Chris nice fish keep the good work tightlines Alain

8. greg.t

greg.t Blenny

Good day out there mate, hope theres some from the shore like that soon!

9. DDippy

DDippy New Member

nice one chris - how do you know col and is that kev in the back ground.
    J

10. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

well done nice fish

11. THE DOLPHIN

THE DOLPHIN Rockling

Hi DDippy The first time I,v met Colin on Saturday a friend of my,n nose him quit well I believe Vince who goes fishing with me and yes that is Kev in the back ground. It was a good day fishing and also the company / crack was spot on great lads. I think there doing some uptideing this winter I would love a few trips out with them as my boats coming out the water this winter for a few jobs that need doing.
    Chris