1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fishing Kayaks - Perception Catch 390

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

http://www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/kayak-fishing-reviews/perception-catch-390/

Anyone familiar with the perception kayak range ?? what are they like and what prices do they retail at.

2. Nemo

Nemo Blenny

I've had a perception freedom for three years now and i've always been happy with it, you just have to be a bit canny about the storage. Like the look of the catch it's heavier than the freedom by three pounds and is wider too.
    The flat area's are a good idea as mine is contoured although i've never attempted to stand up in it.......yet

[​IMG]

3. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

looks a nice yak - ideally suited for freshwater I would have thought and not the best thing for our coastal waters

4. carpyken

carpyken New Member

They do some mighty fine play boats and sit insides, very highly regarded in these areas so I presume their SOTS will be just as well made.