1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fishing In Norway ?? Anyone Plannong A Holiday ??

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by simon22, Feb 1, 2014.

Tags:
  1. simon22

simon22 Rockling

Fishing in Norway

Hi lads. I know some of u have been to norway to sample the fishing. If anyone is planning a trip and if they would not mind me tagging along i would be intrested given time to raize the funds.

2. bow1

bow1 Rockling

Re: norway

Simon ive neen fancying it for a couple years but my mates couldnt do it.
    Id be interested in goung as you said with plenty notice

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

3. Boro5707

Boro5707 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

I am also the same and very interested as long as we are talking shore fishing Norway, not really interested in boat fishing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Lynn_M

Lynn_M Its all about fast bikes & fishing !!!! :-)))))

We were looking at it and saw the price for boat fishing and a big WTF followed lol pricey ! then started looking at campsites cheap as chips ;D

5. bow1

bow1 Rockling

Aye shore for me too.
    Dont fancy camping in yhose temps no wonder its cheap!!!

6. Boro5707

Lol, yeah am up for a lodge. Have just finished a 15 year stint in the army last week. Am not starting camping for fun

7. simon22

simon22 Rockling

Yes lads shore fishin. must be someone on the site that can tell us about bait and things. i belive its very expencive but got to be worth a dabble, as said would need time to get funds together, i know there is a place on here that does trips

8. bow1

bow1 Rockling

Email phil dale on holderness site.he runs it.
    Year or so he quoted me 70 a day.thats pic up and drpp pff at staion guiding a bit.digs and rod reel tripod hire.not bad i thought.
    I fancy round straumen/skarnsundet.he can supply bait at cost or collect/dig own out there if u dont fancy carting frozen over there

Flites are the killer.edinborogh cloest direcr with sas.you take loadsa dried food and duty free beers extortionate!!!!need car hire too.

Nets at grangetown are agents but v pricey.

Icud fancy.next nov or jan

9. Boro5707

I'd deffo be up for around jan/feb time next year.

10. craigyb

craigyb Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Norway is on my bucket list. I've had a quick look around its £2-350ish for digs an tranfers and tackle the the flights on top. With a bit more time to search and ring round for prices will be even cheaper

11. shammy

shammy New Member

phill dale website http://nordicsportfishing.com/ all the info on the site
    if any of you want to come in may shore and boat fishing for plaice and cod and maybe a day for halibut i have two spare places left if hes not booked all up now
    i normaly have a trip in sept/oct and a trip in jan if anybody wants to come with me let me know

12. Taz

Taz "Ah well . . . . soon be dead!"

Phil Dale's your man for the shore fishing, as people have said Nordic sport fishing's his website.
    I'm going again this year with my mate, any of you would've been more than welcome to tag along with us but we've got a boat booked again I'm afraid.

13. JohnM

JohnM Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hi,
    My mate and I have a trip booked to the Lofoten Islands starting 27th Aug. We have a couple of spare places if you're interested.
    John M

14. simon22

simon22 Rockling

Might be a bit soon money wize mate. But what we lookin at cost wize

15. JohnM

JohnM Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hi Simon. I've sent you a message.

16. cod hunter

cod hunter Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

been 4 times to phills place top bloke great digs and great fishing he will look after you.