1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fishing festival results 2016

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by dori, Jul 23, 2016.

1. dori

dori New Member

hi guys and girls ive been looking to see what prizes where given out and who to in the festival but i can only find the top cash prizes what about the ladies juniors etc i cant seem to find anything on there prizes or am i looking in the wrong place if any one could point me in the right direction ide be very great full thanks

2. Harlo from Darlo

Harlo from Darlo Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

There on the WCSA website mate

3. dori

dori New Member

hi thanks for the reply i did find them on there but i can only see the top 4 cash prizes that were given out i can also see the results of the women's junior and species sections 1st 2nd 3rd but i cant find what prizes they got in there sections

4. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

The prizes for each section will be give out on presentation night at the middle earth on the 13 th August u fortunately prizes aren't listed and you won't know what you are getting till the prize is handed to you it will be tackle of some sort .

Paul

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
  5. dori

dori New Member

thanks for the reply paul i see now i did not know they had a presentation night is that open to all or is it like an invite only thing

6. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

It
    It's open up anybody to go as long as your not falling about drunk but yes the more the merrier .

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016