1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fishing Brid South Shore

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by greenways, Aug 2, 2007.

Tags:
  1. greenways

greenways New Member

Anyone know what the South Shore at Brid is fishing like?bait ,tactics etc.Will be paying a visit on sunday but will have missus in tow!!!

2. smokey

smokey Rockling

If you can travel an hour or so further south,and sea stays flat there will be a good chance of bass rays or hounds.Pm me or i'm sure Ramrod will have the up to date info from Andy B. :) :) :)

3. macky

macky New Member

plenty of thornys further south at the mo

4. barry

barry Blenny

Are there any Mackerel of the fish dock pier in Brid please. If there is, do you fish up or on the down tide. thanks ............

5. macky

macky New Member

not many, u get um across top of tide as the water clears

water is still coloured tho

6. gforce

gforce Blenny

hi barry
    just read a report on another forum a few were caught yesterday & the waters clearing so should be some around at the weekend
    regards steve

7. bassman

bassman Administrator

hi m8 sunday is a bad day for south shore too meny jet skis and wind surfers, try further south it should be a little better.

8. gforce

gforce Blenny

i think your right bassman with a decent forecast they,ll be loads of em down there, if you do get down there greenways look us up will be on raider 18 G FORCE usually get back in around 2-2-30 good luck where ever you end up
    regards steve

9. barry

barry Blenny

Thanks for the replys guys, looking at the inshore forcast for the weekend it looks as it will be rough for mackerel fishing.

10. Steve

Steve Rockling

water is brid is crystal clear today.should be a maky about at long last

11. macky

macky New Member

was like soup when i looked on the wall tonight, no one had any mackys