1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FISHING AT RAVENSCAR - Blea Wyke today

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Jellyworm, Aug 29, 2007.

1. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

well looks like i am going to have some fun on thursday, or am i man going down there and coming back up in the dark on my own??? i think i am having second thoughts for my first time down there. safety reason

2. Mick Dunn

Mick Dunn Blenny

Well done lads excellent report-i would love to have a go down there with my mate ian. Something completely different and challenging.

Mick.

3. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

I wouldnt go down there in the dark on your own ducky. you need to go there in daylight to get used to the get downs etc. if you have a tumble and your on your own you would be in serious trouble

4. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

If you ve not been down before Ducky head sth a little and go down the Lady green get down much easier and no ropes ,plus its easier to find and won t be as overgrown as the other...gives you the same ground to go at within a 5 minute walk.

5. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

6. frank avey

frank avey Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

looking at that place gets me wishing i was 30yrs younger so i could have a go there ,in my rugby playing days i would have gone down there for fun but now in my fifties, unfit ,crippled and not enough wind to blow a balloon up i will have to just look at those stunning pictures and dream on.
    i might make it to the bottom if i fell down but it would be a helicopter ride to get me back to the car .
    thanks for sharing dave.

frank.