1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fishing At Bempton - Roll up! Roll up

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by quint, Jan 28, 2008.

Tags:
  1. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

As it was such a nice day with the large UFO putting in an appearance, me and the great Worm "agreed" to pay our respects to the late great mountaineer Sir Edmund Hillary and ventured down the cliffs

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Steady Old Boy
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Hit it Worm Hit it - an improved caster and just look at the concentration, thats no boiley

[​IMG][​IMG]

Oh fish on, keep it coming Worm!!

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Bingo a true pro, watch out festival boys, and that's a proper smile Danny

[​IMG][​IMG]

A cracking view, the Worm wanted to have a go on Staple Newk but I said it was far too dangerous

[​IMG][​IMG]

Avery enjoyable day and I was ready for this :wink:

2. dbrown

dbrown Guest

Re: Roll up! Roll up

Nice report Quint.

3. newdave

newdave Guest

Excellent pictures mate, they actually made me a bit home sick as the weather down here as been bloody awful for about 10 days now :no:& staple newk looked a picture. you have obviously been reading the instruction book, might be giving wec a run for his money soon :happy: plus the last one is looking particularly atractive at the moment
    also i am glad to see you are thinking safety & load tested the rope first before decending yourself :laugh: :laugh:

4. quint

It's good to have a dummy to test the ropes with - I enjoyed sliding down on my arse, trouble is I kept falling on my arse all day, much to the worms amusement :canadian: :canadian:

5. go go gadget

go go gadget New Member

well done lads :happy:

6. bengunn426

bengunn426 Blenny

good pictures matey, thats the way to do it, but that first picture if that was me my rod butt would stick in the mud and pole volt me into the sea off the cliff :crazy: :hurt:

7. robq

robq Rockling

Thats a nasty looking slip at the top there :scare:

It wasnt there last time I was down that way !!

Nowt doing off crab scar over LW ??

Ive just got the new rope, harness, descenders and prussic loops, are you both ready for a full on assault on fresh territory next time out ? :crazy: :crazy:

8. dbrown

dbrown Guest

Don't think you'd really wanna think of that cause you would be a dead man if it happened :canadian:

9. quint

Think the worm lost a mop on crab scar whilst I had the mother of all birds nests :confused: - deffo up for ought like that rob - the yaks give you the best views :wink:

10. robq

robq Rockling

unlucky mate !! Yes the yak fishing under there last year opened my eyes to one or two possible marks :whistle: :whistle:

11. dbrown

dbrown Guest

"Now thats a smile danny"

and a good one at that!!

Dan

12. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Good report lads. I hope you,re timing yourselves coming up in readiness for the festivals :tired:

13. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Nice one guys. You lot certainly enjoy the more difficult marks. Excellent report and I love the pictures.

14. MILLSY

MILLSY New Member

You Lads must have Balls of Steel :happy:

15. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Well that bottom picture from Iain was just what I needed after the drive back to Hull.....but no stupid worm knew that he was left with an hour and half to get bathed and ready for work !!
    Last night was a grueller after having such a cracking day down there enjoying the remoteness and despite not having many fish we were kept busy with bites.

Quint never being one to miss the chance of a little impromtue exhibitionism saw some people with binoculars standing atop the cliffs.......before you could say peeler crab the lad had whipped his chesties down and was giving them a Holbeck wave ! :surprise: :surprise:
    [​IMG]

The next picture....well caption creators let your fingers flow ......best caption wins a days fishing with the Holbeck hosepipe.
    [​IMG]

Worm off to bed now after the longest 10 hour shift I ve ever struggled through.....night night all. :tired: :tired: :happy:

16. quint

Don't you forget it Millsy - the Worm and the "Holbeck Hosepipe" give Sea Danglers front cover shots a miss - next month we are in FHM :canadian: :canadian: :canadian:

17. Bcawth

Bcawth Blenny

gud pics :yes:

18. MILLSY

MILLSY New Member

LMFAO at that Quint

19. Mick Dunn

Mick Dunn Blenny

The location looks fantastic guys,do you mind if i ask where it is.. Climbing down looks tricky. But manageable.

20. GJW

GJW Rockling

Great pics and report Lads... :happy: :happy:
    The venue Mick is the Roll up at Bemmo (Bempton).... :happy: