1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FISHING ABOARD MISTRESS VIDEO 19LB 12 1/2 LING AUTUMN FESTIVAL

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Mick Gibson, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Mick Gibson

Mick Gibson Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Morning all,
    Had a go at the Autumn Festival with Rich Cope on Mistress and took some video footage of the day. Plenty of fish caught with a 19lb 12 1/2oz Ling being pulled aboard by my brother winning the daily prize for first place.
    Im sure that Rich will be doing his usual report of the day and so will leave the detail to him but just like to say thanks to Rich and Deano for another good days fishing.

Hope you enjoy....................................................................... :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi4-5PXwMxs

Thanks
    Mick

2. deano72

deano72 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

cracking video mick,,very well done,

3. Fishy Rich

Fishy Rich Guest

Cheers Mick, another absolutely cracking video. thanks for takling the time the edit and post up again mate. best regards, rich

4. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Hows your head :happy:

paul.

5. Shadrap

Shadrap Rockling

Great camera work Mick,looks like another busy day aboard Mistress.

Well done to all the anglers and skipper Rich,not forgetting hard working Deano either.

Hopefully the weather will be kind and that winner will come aboard over the weekend.

You ain't been on the lemonade again have you :laugh: :laugh:

6. THE DOLPHIN

THE DOLPHIN Rockling

Good video thanks for posting.

7. jethro

jethro New Member

Well done to everyone concerned. Nice Video Mick and well done to Rich for finding the fish for him.

Jethro

8. Chris Gibson

Chris Gibson Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Hi everyone,would just like to say a big thankyou to Rich and Deano on Mistress.It was the first time ihave been aboard Mistress and certainly turned out to be a day to remember.After Rich did some searching about he managed to find the fish with my name on it........ a cracking 19lb 12.5oz ling.Deano did a great job in looking after everyone.And just to round it all off i have beaten our Micks pb by about a pound....NICE....Good luck everyone and thanks for a great day...

Cheers Chris :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

9. Mick Gibson

Mick Gibson Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Cheers Deano glad you like ...........did you enjoy your supper ? :)

10. Fishy Rich

Fishy Rich Guest

11. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

Well i took the plunge, (not litteraly ) got a message from Andy Shadrap ,
    a place became available after one of his mates could,nt make it ,

so i will be aboard mistress on the 12 nov , only thing is i have no uptide gear :laugh:
    think i will just drop it over the side and see what i get :yes: :whistle:

12. Chris Gibson

Chris Gibson Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best