1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

firs lake @ the oaks sessay

Discussion in 'North East Fresh Water Fishing' started by woody, Oct 16, 2011.

Tags:
  1. woody

woody New Member

well all this cack codding weather saturday saw me heading for a pleasure sesh on the oaks complex
    I opted to fish firs lake , as i thought there was a tad more coulour in indicating feeding fish :happy:
    I fished the pole at 14 mtrs with 4mm soft pellets on the hook feeding micros over the top .
    As the weather has started cooling off i knew my feeding had to drop dramatically to last time i fished the pole over 2 months ago , so started off feeding 20 micras at a time with small knodge of black swim stim (winter kinky pellet method ) bites started straight away with good sized mirror and f1 carp coming to the net
    [​IMG]
    As the day wore on i had to start feeding a little heavier and cut out the groundbait and bingo some better quality carp came to the net
    [​IMG]
    Some beautifull crucion carp
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Some better mirrors up to 5lb
    [​IMG]
    Had a exellent after noon , returning 70 to 80lb of carp skimmers and f1s heres some more pics of the day
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Thanks for looking woody

2. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

Well done mate. Only half your normal weight. still a cracking bag mate.

Pictures are great mate, you should have had your nails done mate. lol

1, 5, 9 I like best. out of the pictures.

well done mate.

3. bucko

bucko New Member

Nice one Woody- good report mate.
    The coarse reports have been a bit thin on the ground of late so its nice to see someone doing well at it.

4. Davo

Davo Rockling

Nice report and nice pics there Woody. Well done. I have to say, them fish are nice condition.

5. woody

woody New Member

cheers davo yes they are in mint condition mate !!!

6. woody

woody New Member

i have to admit i never took the photos , a friend of mine came said she wanted to take photos , so i said fire away !!
    shes very good !!! mind u 3 and half grand of camera without lenz she will be good !!!

7. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

well done woodster, good pics and some lovely fish. love the crucian

8. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

Aye, those Crucians are beauties. Well done Woody :cool: