1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Zetland

Zetland Blenny

A bit breezier than forecast this morning, had to move around a bit to find fish,

[​IMG]

when I did, in went the pots right across my drift.:(
    Kept seven, deep hooked,
    [​IMG]
    rest went back.

2. ingoe1

ingoe1 Rockling

I never got out till about 12-30 the wind was easterly not one forcast gave that, who do you believe nearest one to it was the inshore waters which gave variable.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  3. len29c

len29c Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Managed a trip out in Kayak Sunday afternoon from Runswick Bay. Fished from 5pm 'till 8pm. Plenty about, kept 7 cod 3-5lb and put several smaller back, all caught in last hour and a half of the ebb. Caught a mackerel on shad so had a quick 10 minutes with feathers and had 15 mackerel very quickly. Then had a mooch about close in once the tide had stopped running with lures over scars & deep gullies but nothing doing there. Really good little session on a perfect evening.

4. Newfish

Newfish Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

This out of cayton bay/cornelian ? Was a nice day so calm and flat ( Even took the wife out on the boat)

Caught a couple of undersized codling off cayton then went off up round marine drive and caught 2 coley and one large pollock. Good trip in all !