1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Filey's Smiley Riley is Hap hap happy!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by wec, Sep 10, 2008.

1. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

On a dismal night, Filey's new top angler :yes: hit top spot again with only five anglers managing to weigh in, :sad:

:happy: :canadian: :happy: :canadian:

Well done Jason

2. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Well done Jason. Can you make it a hat trick tonight ?? :wink: :happy:

3. newdave

newdave Guest

well done again Jason & the rest of the winnners, I reckon everyone that fished such a foul night deserves a prize :yes:

4. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Nice one Jason well done - you'll soon be able to afford a re-spray on your jeep :laugh:

5. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

6. riley.

riley. Blenny

i could only do the double... but i'm more than happy with the new found form iv'e achieved..... i have put more effort into this years festival and its paid off ..... dont know about the respray lol...... as im aware RAMROD RAY has now equalled my points for the week at 21 with arliss still top with 25!!! who will raign supreme shore angler of the week...... hope thursday will bump me up even more...all summer spent checking out new places and holes has learnt me new tactics...good luck for the remaining matches every 1 :cheesy: :cheesy:

7. Dav

Dav Rockling

Nice one riley from filey ......bet ure buzzin....