1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Filey Brigg Angling Society Kayak Angling Competition - Pre - Registration

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by quint, Jun 19, 2009.

1. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

you old gits with you toy yaks, :laugh: but i bet you get up there better me dave. :yes: :death:

2. carpyken

carpyken New Member

two more if thier names are not already down..

Buzz and his nephew Antony

3. langy

langy Rockling

Should be a nice day fingers crossed :D

4. langy

langy Rockling

Looks perfect for the match

5. ziggy

ziggy luv it fishing

don't be showing buzz them secret mark's :wink: :wink:

6. bigfat

bigfat New Member

Ken sent you a pm about the brigg

7. PNGWIN

PNGWIN New Member

unable to attend :no: :cry: :cry: :angry: :angry: :angry: Stay safe and tight lines all. Andy

8. ShArK

ShArK Blenny

Any body that need`s bait for this sunday yak match ie razor, squid, mussel (big) and some reel good size rag worm or lead`s from coso`s in scarborough,
    i can arrange for it to be brought back to filey either sat night or early sun morning,
    pm me for my number if interested
    shArk

9. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

the rag are like shark says and the musle is aswell

10. Benq23

Benq23 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

whats the price of leads from bill costins? im after a load of 5oz plain as I lose them like its my reason for living :embarrass:
    Im planning on getting to filey about 8am so if you can secure me a few and the price is (as Ive heard) reasonable then I'll appreciate the help.......do you know if he does leadheads, been after some for ages

11. langy

langy Rockling

Yeah he does leadheads too :D

12. speno

speno Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Is there room for two more.This kayaking is still a bit new to us but fancy giving it a go if thats OK sorry if its a bit late in the day to enter. :happy: keith

13. Sambo

Sambo To the MAX!

A mate of mine will be travelling over from Leeds to fish the match as well :cool: Told him to follow Ken :wink:

14. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

There's room for anyone Speno, the more the merrier

15. PNGWIN

PNGWIN New Member

Stop Press, I am coming :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

16. dan the pollock

dan the pollock Rockling

will it be sign posted as ive never been to the brigg?

17. Pollock Kid

Pollock Kid New Member

if it not sign posted m8 when you get to filey just follow the signs for country car park, when you get there i recon you'll see the over several dozen yaks !

18. newdave

newdave Guest

I might be mistaken, but i am sure Ken said he will be serving bacon butties at his caravan from 06:00, just give him a knock if he oversleeps :wink:

19. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

its absolutely beautiful today , flat calm sea and red hot ,just seen four yaks go for a practice run :cheesy: looking good for tomorrow fingers crossed.

20. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Few of us been out today, there are plenty of fish about :happy: . The cafe opens at 8am on the Country Park, its going to be a brilliant day, looking forward to seeing everyone.

Loads of pot markers in the area, watch yourselves on these if your using a drogue, one nearly had me again today :whatever: and if anyone dredges up a rather nice Spro spin rod and a shimano GTM 4000 theres a cash reward awaiting :embarrass: .

See you all tomorrow

Ken