1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Filey Angling Festival - FBAS Fishing Festival 2010

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by wec, Aug 25, 2010.

1. GJW

GJW Rockling

Great result Iain, and well done to all who fished and supported the festival in one way or another... A great festival and long may it continue to be so.

2. harrythecod

harrythecod Rockling

well done Ian ,quality fishing , is just goes to show ,put in the hard work and you get your rewards,
    superb week for you ,and a great victory :yes:

3. deecee

deecee Blenny

Many congratulations Iain .

4. langy

langy Rockling

Nice one Ian

5. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

congratulations to mick chaddy for landing such a sort after trophy,a top angler and top bloke if ever there was one,and what about our molester,angler of the week on his third attempt,cracking stuff iain ,keep up the good work and always tell me first, where youve been :canadian:

6. Maxie

Maxie New Member

Well done quint. Sounds like a hard weeks fishing them festivals,youll need a week to recover as well do you!

7. Dav

Dav Rockling

Well done iain on top angling . well deserved.....

8. glassback

glassback Blenny

well done to all who fished it was a hard week,well done iain gets some rest now you will need it climbing up birdash next week

9. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

here here , mick is a quality angler, up there with ray, the best rock anglers in th country, and goood lads too, i love all these boys , good banter and a good scran at the end of the filey, good look for the scabby fest everyone

10. pikeman

pikeman Blenny

fellas,

well done to all who fished this weeks matches,
    didnt make any due to work and family business,
    briggboy if any of my junior prizes left use them
    for the john smiths match.
    pikeman

11. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

thanks pikeman,we have a shortage of juveniles at the mo,but were working on it :canadian:

12. pikeman

pikeman Blenny

briggboy,

no problems,the way of the world at moment.

pikeman