1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Filey Angling Club Summer League

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by Baramundi Bob, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

The Filey Summer Fishing League is now complete.

see:

http://filey-fishing-club.blogspot.com/2007/07/summer-league-results.html

I see that Ramrods apprentice finished well clear of the field. Not quite sure who is the master and who is the apprentice these days. No doubt juan will be called into action pretty soon ;)

2. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

My apprentice knows by now that his best chance of sucess comes during the ramrod closed season, unfortunately for him it will soon be over ;D
    He,s kicked ass though, well done to him 8)

3. smokey

smokey Rockling

Well done to Andy B,top bloke and a top angler,deserves it 100% ;D ;D ;D

4. Baramundi Bob

Never met him but Mike fish was up against him in the Yorkshire 4's and spoke very highly of him. Same year I met smokey I think.

5. smokey

smokey Rockling

Not a night i care to remember ;) ;)

6. Baramundi Bob

I remember you didn't do bad at all on foreign soil mate, 1 more mop would have swung it your way, and you were a true gent going to get those fish out the water, many others would have let me struggle :) :)

7. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

i heard ray puts andy on someone elses crab and fish, he is using chopper in the same way at the moment, i just wish i knew who it was ??? ??? ???

8. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

Yes well done Mr. Barmby - a true gent, what you'd expect from a Leeds fan

9. robq

robq Rockling

Ramrod, will you and Andy be making an assault on the Daiwa again this year ??

I seem to remember you both pipped me at the post in the prize list ::) ::) I got 35th or so with a small mop but remember that you both did quite well ??

Rob

10. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

andy b also had 1st and 2nd sweep,hows that for a hattrick!! :eek: i'm sure his name will be appearing often in the forthcoming festivals ;) ;) (heard his freezers got more crabs in than an amsterdam brothel) ;)

11. smokey

smokey Rockling

;D ;D ;D ;D

12. smokey

smokey Rockling

Been to Dam twice this year and again in October,trust me Bill,you'd rather have these crabs than edibles ;D ;D ;) ;)

13. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

any crabs would do me at the moment,had me tanks turned off for 4 weeks.should remedy that next week as avin afew days off ;D(kids dont know their going crabbing yet) ;D ;D ;D

14. smokey

smokey Rockling

;D ;D