1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

few yaking pictures fro saturday

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by newdave, Aug 13, 2007.

1. newdave

newdave Guest

hope this worked, followed gellyworms instructions to the letter. can recommended this yakking as a way of getting fit
    [​IMG][​IMG]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa201/newdave/PICT0033.jpg[/img]

2. newdave

newdave Guest

technical question

can i put more than 0ne picture in a post ?

3. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Yes Dave, but you need to add a new (img)(img) and paste the photobucket url inbetween for each photo.Plus if you press return and leave a line inbetween each pic they look neater and you can type a pic description.

Cheers Dave.

4. newdave

newdave Guest

like this ?
    [​IMG]
    and this
    [​IMG]
    think i'm getting the hang of this

5. robq

robq Rockling

some nice fish there Dave ;D ;D looks like you've got into the swing of it pretty quick mate !!

6. dbrown

dbrown Guest

Other week i saw a 2 people in a 2 man kayak launching down thornwick. Just wondering if it was any of you?

Danny

7. newdave

newdave Guest

thanks robq, but most of the credits got to go to my mentor Ian, the mans got a nose for fish

8. robq

robq Rockling

He certainly has !!
    It wont be long before the brid charter boats and the Emmersons are sick of seeing him and will probably be lobbying DEFRA, to impose a special kayak catch limit before long ;D ;D

Rob

9. quint

quint Watch out Emperor Zorg's about

I also saw a 2 man yak, wasn't anyone on here - I, like many others, would hate a 2 man yak, you would have to have a very sound relationship where fishings concerned to share a kayak - in most cases it would end up like that gladiator game trying to knock each other out of the yak with a paddle, some poeple even take their better half out in one!! - now theres a thought mine can't swim......

10. dbrown

dbrown Guest

Yeah i see what you mean i couldn't be doing with another person in one with me id prefer it to be my own.