1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boat Fishing Few Hours Uptiding with Trot On

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by fazbats, Oct 24, 2015.

1. fazbats

fazbats Blenny

Deciding to nip over to Whitby for a beer with Dolly, He said he had the "day off " So the plan of action was to have a few hours uptiding to try a few marks for the upcoming forum festival. I arrived in Whitby at about 9am as we were sailing at 10:00 it was going to be a bit of a jollies with just Dolly, Perry, Dave and myself.

Casting off
    [​IMG]

We arrived at Dolly's chosen mark and as soon as the bait hit the bottom the fish were attacking the Worm, Squid and Cart baits.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then Dave was soon joining in
    [​IMG]

Perry with another

[​IMG]

Now trying to hide the put back
    [​IMG]

Although he was happy to give it a goodbye kiss
    [​IMG]
    I don't think the fish was as happy though being kissed by Perry

Here are a few more shots of the days catch
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The first double shot of the day
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

With the tide slowing we were planning on getting the 14:00 bridge, We ended up with a few fish for the pan and returned the rest. We had about 30 fish between the 4 of us in the few hours we had The craic was top drawer with poor old Perry catching the brunt of it, But it was all in good fun. Dolly still has places available for the festival so get your place booked QUICK Call Paul on 07766995847 to be in with your chance of winning £1000

• Like Like x 2
  2. Glenn Kilpatrick

Glenn Kilpatrick Blenny Staff Member

Brilliant stuff lads. not long till the festival now. really looking forward to it.

3. fazbats

fazbats Blenny

Got to admit Glenn I'm starting to get a bit giddy myself now. Some TOP prizes up for grabs

4. Platypus Boy

Platypus Boy Blenny

well hopefully ive cracked the new signing in procedure ect
    thanks for your help glenn
    there will be regular reports ect throughout the festival and in the future. However what you didn't see Carl was that fish said "call me later"
    I have a date with her in 2/3 years time when she is 35lb and a festival winner

Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
  5. fazbats

fazbats Blenny

Guess she will just take the bait straight away then mate instead of just attacking it from the side eh? LOL
    Glad you have worked out how to post now Perrance

6. Iank

Iank Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Crewmen's perks, great stuff and interesting to read.

We've had a few where we fish together, try new marks/ ideas. They always work well and are among the best of days.We all fish pretty much the same but it's surprising how differently we do it!

7. Platypus Boy

Platypus Boy Blenny

I'm telling u that's the truth Carl take it from me !!!!
    Yes Ian everyone does things differently we have a couple of tricks that could help in this years festival it's all about thinking outside the box and trying different things,

8. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Nice one Carl it's going to be a belting festival Carl all the signs are mate just need a bit of a stirrup and if will go mental some real quality fish now showing we are Uptiding today so let's see what's on offer .

Cheers paul

9. fazbats

fazbats Blenny

How did you do with the uptiding today Paul? Any good?

10. Platypus Boy

Platypus Boy Blenny

How was that crab Carl wanna send me a p.m. And let me know how u done it ??

11. tatch1

tatch1 Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Sound job Carl you're getting good at these here reports lovely footwear perry cant miss you in them

12. fazbats

fazbats Blenny

Cheers Tatch, Are you fishing the uptide festival? Looking like a bumper year mate. Some bonny fish starting to show and £3000 prize fund you gotta be in it to win it

13. Platypus Boy

Platypus Boy Blenny

Thatch u get any good fresh worm ?

14. tatch1

Hopefully mate hopefully

15. tatch1

Might be able to perry if he has any

16. Platypus Boy

Platypus Boy Blenny

If you get chance any your coming through give me a shout mate and will sort summat ? Cheers mate

17. bigcod

bigcod Rockling

Fishing really well Carl again some corking fish showing again .

Paul .

18. Platypus Boy

Platypus Boy Blenny

Well my order of worms has been delivered Carl will ring u later works out lot cheaper than tackle shop !

19. fazbats

fazbats Blenny

Result Mate! Getting giddy now only 6 days to go........ When you back? Tues?
    (Little Andy still not been in touch, Was kinda hoping we could have sorted it in time )
    Speak soon mate