1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

few bass last nite.

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by ducky, Jul 9, 2010.

1. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

Well when out for the first time for a shore caught bass. So heading west from my house I got to the mark. Nothing to start with on the sub service plugs, so tried a popper nothing. One last cast with this bloody thing and bingo, a bass about pound and a half. Nothing of a fight. Miss 2 or 3 more and another but small so went to see his made I had ten min before back in the north sea.
    Then I git a better one that's on my dads plate been eaten now. About 2lb then nothing for a dozen casts and then a sea gull attack on the popper. Then another a good size 2lb 8oz new pb. Then for some reason I was getting hit but they were not hooking and all in all I think I must have lost 15 or so. Bit gutted but there is ways next time. And one more for the table ad well. So 3 for me. Rob had 3 I think and little cod had 4 and the best wind not in history.
    John

2. langy

langy Rockling

headed west ey mate :wink: :educated:

3. BOOMSTICK

BOOMSTICK Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Well done ducky lad nice to hear your doin well down there

4. foo

foo You've gotta be in it to win it.

Great stuff ducky, unlucky on missing a few or it would have been a blinding night.
    You might have blunted your hooks matey.

5. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

I was thinking that foo. But they stuck in my finger well. Lol.

6. newdave

newdave Guest

so how long did it take you to get to Morcambe bay then John ? :confused:

7. smokey

smokey Rockling

Was thinking along them lines myself dave :happy:
    Well done on the bass ducky pal,i know how much you wanted one and to get a few in the same night is awesome... tight lines :happy:

8. willybendit

willybendit Rockling

Now Duckster sound's like you've had a good session its just as well you missed a few or you would of emptied the place nice one no pictures shame on you maybe next time tightlines Alain

9. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

About a hour on my roller skates, sorry forgot to say went via pie shop. Lol.
    Tight lines

10. ducky

ducky maybe one day...

IMAG0028-1
    Hope this works. Doing all this off my phone.
    Not worked. Sorry lads not a clue how to get pictures from my phone onto here with no laptop

11. crabsnsnags

crabsnsnags New Member

well done Ducky, nice to know someone locals catching. Still a few spots I've got my eye on, just need the time to go and I'll be sorted.

12. Mark Gelder

Mark Gelder Rockling

Well done Ducky...................................

13. Dav

Dav Rockling

Well done John ....carnt beat abit of bassing ...