1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favourite Films.

Discussion in 'Non Fishing Chat' started by Baramundi Bob, May 12, 2007.

1. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

Whats Yours ?

Taxi Driver
    Forrest gump
    Meet the fockers
    Groundhog day all spring to mind for me.

2. Ringer

Ringer Rockling

for me its got to be
    shawshank redemption.
    closely followed by drop dead fred.
    also i think the american pie films are very funny.

3. robq

robq Rockling

qaudrophenia
    the green mile
    the lampoons xmas holiday

4. Lobbers

Lobbers phwwore i love gwen stefani me like

B L A Z I N G S A D D L E S

5. dbrown

dbrown Guest

mine are
    Scum
    Dont be a menace
    Friday
    How High
    Romper Stomper

6. Baramundi Bob

Scum that was a film when I was a kid ;D ;D - where did you find that film Dbrown ??

Favourite line ?? : 4787 Carling sir !!!

7. dbrown

dbrown Guest

My uncle has it on dvd my favourite line is "where's your tool...What F**king tool BANG BANG BANG this F**king tool lol

8. Baramundi Bob

Yes its a very violent film as I remember ;) ;)

9. dbrown

dbrown Guest

Haha sure is. I'll tell you a good film to watch "Romper Stomper" full of violence its a film staring Russell Crowe. It's about white people beating the S**t out of other rasces try and find it its amazing! ;)

10. Baramundi Bob

As you can see by my Film selections ;) Soppy silly stuff I'm not keen on the violent stuff although I do rememberscum as being a cult movie when I was a kid.

How about withnail and I has anyone ever seen that movie ?? Brilliant when he covers himself in deep heat to keep warm. Another cult movie.

11. dbrown

dbrown Guest

Another film to watch is "The Audition" its the sickest film ive ever watched type it into YouTube theres a scene out of it on there. It's propably one of the worse films i have ever seen :eek:

12. mww

mww Rockling

Off the top of my head, mine:

Life of Brian
    Blazing Saddles
    Blues Brothers

When I was working in India in the mid-80's, we only had a few video tapes out there - fortunately those 3 were among of them - must have seen them dozens of times!!

BTW, eldest daughter showed me this website for films:

www.tv-clips.co.uk

In my limited experience some are better copies than others, & some work better than others unless that's something to do with my connection (that's what she reckons, but I'm loathe to agree!!!). Anyway worth a look - not sure how legal it is, but as you're not downloading them - it's a "streaming" site....I think that's what she said, like YouTube - then I suppose its them & not me that the legal folks will be chasing.....

Mart

13. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

you must be same age as me , bob scum was a cult movie when i wore a younger man's clothes, by the way it was on t'other week on one o the freeview channels

life of brian
    spartacus ....... once had a goldfish called spartacus
    unforgiven ...... which i never have been since i stayed up on our wedding night to watch it !!!

14. Ringer

Ringer Rockling

loved the scene when they were sat round the campfire eating beans lol

15. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

Rita, Sue and Bob too!!
    Classic lines.... 'I thought I were Great! ' and 'F*** it- I'm off to bed!!'

16. dbrown

dbrown Guest

Haha good film that

danny

17. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Mine,s "Cut The Mother up Real Good"

18. Ringer

Ringer Rockling

about 18yrs ago i was in edinburgh with steerser and we went to the pictures to see "the slag" or "the bitch" can't quite remember.one of the worst films i ever saw.after we came out we were crossing the road to the pub and a young lass was knocking sh*t out of a bald bloke :eek:.went in the pub and there were no carpets down,just bare floorboards with a scattering of sawdust.the landlady told us to go through to the posh room as this was the locals room and usually got pretty rough later on.went into the other room and the flooring was the same minus the sawdust ::)

19. Baramundi Bob

Oh my god not another axe murder. I thought you'd be into wizard of oz Ray.

20. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Yes it is Glen but I didn,t want to look like a Nancy so I made one up. :-[