1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fastest way to bring peelers on for the freezer?

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by jase, May 27, 2014.

1. peter catchpole

peter catchpole Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

hi brigg boy it would have been nice to get a phone call regarding the info i gave you on anglesey or are you the same as everyone else who pms me for info on welsh bassin then ignores me ..thanks

2. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

apolagies peter,i only managed to get fishing a couple of times and both were in the menai,once over low and once over high.i continued my run of form by catching nowt.i got the impression it was a bit early when talking to some other guys, ,went to the new forest area and had a walk out onto llanddwyn island to have a look,but never got the chance to go back.think it was the long walk that put me off,it was further than going down bempton that and the price of ice creams in the car park LOL. cheers bb

3. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

funny you should mention them raymondo,they've been there about 15 years and the other day i was thinking they could be rotton by now and was gonna through em away,
    unless you can think of any one who would like them ::) ::) :p

4. Ramsrod

Ramsrod Rockling

Could do with at least one to tie your Andrew to the job we, re on with ;D

5. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

LOL ,there,s been no lights on for 3 weeks where ive been working ray,good job its summer!