1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

eyes on sea,anyone?

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by bow1, Dec 29, 2014.

1. bow1

bow1 Rockling

well im going stir crazy and need to get out,however the missus not too chuffed.
    Cefas giving 1.1m swell but cant get on webcams,anyone seen sea today,is it worth the grief to go out????

2. Pulley Rig

Pulley Rig Necessity's the mother of invention

Sea condition slight, Plenty of webcam views
    all on one page on clevelandseaangler.co.uk

3. Jellyworm

Jellyworm Rockling

Building sea as we left Staintondale early evening.....looked nice but I was fished out after two tough days.

4. wec

wec Nunc est biben dum

almost gone tonight

5. SAGE

SAGE always trying...... some say very trying !!!!!

sean i am gutted i cant get out even with the poor conditions ... got a freezer full of bait ...got time off work but my shoulder is knackered and i cant cast... going to have to have physio on it ..docs say it could be RSI and i have to have physio to stop a frozen shoulder developing....
    gutted
    Paul

6. bow1

bow1 Rockling

bump for new years day ????????

7. boro roy

boro roy Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Flat inshore!!!

8. Shad-Mad

Shad-Mad Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Just got back from walking the dog on Saltburn beach and it is literally flat :-\

9. gtcharlton

gtcharlton Whitby Fishing Forum _ Simply The Best

Some nice calm seas out there today looking at getting out on the boat or maybe the kayak

10. robq

robq Rockling

Are you looking at the north sea ?

Looks like a good 4ft plus swell on yesterday an certainly not conditions to be advising people to be going kayak fishing !

11. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling

yep was a good sea on yesterday, certainly not kayaking conditions