1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exmouth And Guernsey Kayak fishing road trip

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by carpyken, Apr 20, 2008.

1. johnhelen

johnhelen New Member

dorado, you made me look gay :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    [​IMG]
    this was my 2nd time in my new ride , got to say i loved it :yes: :yes:
    you can see the state of the sea in gurnesey, fantastic waters, so clear
    [​IMG]
    here is me and my misses helen on the way out, what a fantastic paddle
    [​IMG]

john

2. Dorado

Dorado New Member

Hohn - I just took th epicture, YOU DO LOOK GAY :gum:

3. johnhelen

johnhelen New Member

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and its john not hohn :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :laugh: :laugh:

4. Nicepix

Nicepix New Member

More like a Juan in that pose. Didn't I see you in The Village People?

5. carpyken

carpyken New Member

I only just got that, had the paper sat on the table and then it sank in :embarrass:

John thats a cracking picture of you mate, are you sure you are only 27 years old tho :canadian:

Oh and finally, before I put this thread to bed . . . Did I mention I had a bass :laugh: ? ? ? Thanks so much Simon :wink: :happy:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Baramundi Bob

Baramundi Bob Super Leeds United !!!

nice bass :surprise: Ken well done lad :wink: :wink: Were there many more fish caught on this outing or was it left to the northern raiders to show them how to do it ? :cheesy:

7. carpyken

carpyken New Member

Just the one bass caught mate :wink: . My total for the week was 3 bass, 2 wrasse, 4 pollock and 1 mackerel, i would have loved to have had a garfish and a bream, both very easy to catch but you just have to be on the correct side of the island :happy: The fish just were not there, the island has had really coloured water right up to us going over which has really killed sport.

To give you an idea, the match on the sunday was won with a 1.5lb bass and afterwards a few of us went out again and fished our t*ts off, Richi who fishes for the Ocean team struggled to find 3 wrasse way out in deep water.

On the plus side I think a bunch of us are thinking of going back to Herm, an island just off Guernsey in September when the best fishing is to be had. Anyone is welcome and we will have subsidised fares.