1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

excellent service from daiwa

Discussion in 'Sea Fishing Forum - Shore, Boat & Kayak Fishing' started by oddjob, Dec 14, 2009.

1. oddjob

oddjob Blenny

evening all... i recently posted on here about how to handle a shv30, i followed all the tips and still ended up blowing a fivers worth of line every cast so i took the end plate off the reel and found it only had one of the smallest fastest blocks in and i know i should of probably done this first but you all know what its like when you get a new toy!

i tried all the local suppliers for a set of brake blocks but got no joy so i emailed customer services at daiwa and within a day i had a reply and 3 days later i had 6 new blocks.. 2 of each (slow, medium and F@?#ING INSANE) i have yet to try a full pendulum or really welly it OTG but it now feels a bit calmer than it was so i'll fine tune it next time i get chance...

well done to the customer service dept at daiwa, shame all big equipment/tackle manufacturers dont have the same attitude to the public...

Charlene Lockhart
    Customer Service Dept
    Daiwa Sports Ltd
    Netherton Industrial Estate
    Wishaw
    Lanarkshire
    ML2 0EY
    charlene_lockhart@daiwasports.co.uk
    Tel: 01698 357512
    Fax: 01698 354444

2. mattylamb

mattylamb Rockling